Korean girl brutally exposes korean men- makes a yt video explaining how she left mid-sex cos his ricedick was too tiny

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

Korean girl brutally exposes the korean race- makes a yt video explaining how she left mid-sex cos his ricedick was too tiny

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

she left cos he had a 3 inch rice dick and it wasnt satisfying her nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this shit doesnt happen anywhere else in the world but korea. statistically the smallest dicks in the world

every boyo with a 3.5+ penis gtf over to korea right now. their women NEED you

Heres a reality check.... from an average korean in Hongdae.
Amwf completely outnumbers WMAF

"I feel like it has increased over the past three or four years, but it seems to have definitely exploded from the beginning of this year...

I'm not really lying, I was walking on the streets of Hongdae a while ago and I saw over 30 couples in an hour...

All of them are a couple of a Korean man and a white woman, and only a couple of white men and a korean woman couples.

If you don't believe me, you should walk the streets of Hongdae once. Then you will know....
Even if you look at AMWF (Asian male-Western female) on YouTube, almost 90% of them are male and female, and the world has really changed"

Heres a reality check.... from an average korean in Hongdae.
Amwf completely outnumbers WMAF

"I feel like it has increased over the past three or four years, but it seems to have definitely exploded from the beginning of this year...

I'm not really lying, I was walking on the streets of Hongdae a while ago and I saw over 30 couples in an hour...

All of them are a couple of a Korean man and a white woman, and only a couple of white men and a korean woman couples.

If you don't believe me, you should walk the streets of Hongdae once. Then you will know....
Even if you look at AMWF (Asian male-Western female) on YouTube, almost 90% of them are male and female, and the world has really changed"

I'm not surprised. It's another Jew psyop population tailoring scam where they promote another culture heavily through subversion and Kike TV and have white women spread their filthy legs for feminine pussy faggot kpop gooks.

Jews and their world economic forums and splinter interest groups have a vested interest in keeping birthrates and national morale low. That's why they're promoting interracial marriage between dorky white beckys and nerdy Korean twinks via kpop and Squid Game or whatever lame kdramas.

The result is - an upcoming generation of confused mixed race men and women with no sense of belonging or desire to procreate because they're demoralized due to not being accepted.

Beckys should stick to sucking off Fido. At least them the world doesn't have to worry about next gen incels running around.

I'm not surprised. It's another Jew psyop population tailoring scam where they promote another culture heavily through subversion and Kike TV and have white women spread their filthy legs for feminine pussy faggot kpop gooks.

Jews and their world economic forums and splinter interest groups have a vested interest in keeping birthrates and national morale low. That's why they're promoting interracial marriage between dorky white beckys and nerdy Korean twinks via kpop and Squid Game or whatever lame kdramas.

The result is - an upcoming generation of confused mixed race men and women with no sense of belonging or desire to procreate because they're demoralized due to not being accepted.

Beckys should stick to sucking off Fido. At least them the world doesn't have to worry about next gen incels running around.
yea but the thing is white women dont like or date asian men tho

white women are the most loyal to their race (cos we have the highest smv men)

then they'd statistically rather date hispanic or black (asian is last)

then they'd rather date filipino , chinese, vietnamese than a korean statistically

it aint happening

korean women and white men on the other hand.................

yea but the thing is white women dont like or date asian men tho

white women are the most loyal to their race (cos we have the highest smv men)

then they'd statistically rather date hispanic or black (asian is last)

then they'd rather date filipino , chinese, vietnamese than a korean statistically

it aint happening

korean women and white men on the other hand.................
More coping. Walk down the streets of Hongdae for a reality check europoor manlet

WMAF seems like a California-Centric thing although I don't doubt it's power in Asia. There's just this recent niche that's been carved out for Kpop.

Tall, pale, stylemaxxed, neoteny. I can see some white women going for it - especially Russians because they select more for neoteny. But once they arrive in North America it's over if they aren't taller than average. Also, the guys are almost hapa looking most of the time tbh.

WMAF seems like a California-Centric thing although I don't doubt it's power in Asia. There's just this recent niche that's been carved out for Kpop.

Tall, pale, stylemaxxed, neoteny. I can see some white women going for it - especially Russians because they select more for neoteny. But once they arrive in North America it's over if they aren't taller than average. Also, the guys are almost hapa looking most of the time tbh.
koreans are short and dark skinned. so its only top 1% koreans

and even if some women would like that its only a very small % of russian foids cos theyve got asian DNA.

white women would and do laugh at neotonous ugly squinty face

and russian women statistically go to europe 100x more than they do korea

its still brutally over for them

she made a video response to incels talking about her. she even read that shes a noodlewhore. i love chink gook girls though. to me the more asian looking they are the better. my ideal girlfriend is just a yellow skin black hair completely flat faced gook.

she made a video response to incels talking about her. she even read that shes a noodlewhore. i love chink gook girls though. to me the more asian looking they are the better. my ideal girlfriend is just a yellow skin black hair completely flat faced gook.
I'm a worthless subhuman. A complete failure with 0 achievements.

Only a 80lbs 5'6 Asian girl can give my life worth. Every time I see a tiny, fertile Asian girl, I feel tingly. I pray she wants me, but she would never. Because I'm a 5'10 ugly framelet.

I will break my legs twice just so my little Asian girl can brag to her friend that I am 6'6. I will destroy and shave my jaw and put in silicone until she will be awed by my dreamy V-shaped jawline

I'm such a subhuman. I'll do everything for my tiny Asian girl

I'm a worthless subhuman. A complete failure with 0 achievements.

Only a 80lbs 5'6 Asian girl can give my life worth. Every time I see a tiny, fertile Asian girl, I feel tingly. I pray she wants me, but she would never. Because I'm a 5'10 ugly framelet.

I will break my legs twice just so my little Asian girl can brag to her friend that I am 6'6. I will destroy and shave my jaw and put in silicone until she will be awed by my dreamy V-shaped jawline

I'm such a subhuman. I'll do everything for my tiny Asian girl
5"10 is tall in asia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back