News Kemono progress of 7th Tinder World Quest

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Second match happened. Thats not much, but indefinitely more than matches ever happened in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), what are none

Aaailah

And this how quest goes

TWQ 7

More swiping videos by requests, from useless shitholes I would not even swipe anymore (still swiping just in shithole countries with less than 10 000 and areas with less than 1000 swipes, also East, Southeast, and South Asia, and East Europa)

Lithuanian females are ugly

The only reason why you like chinks is because you are 40 and that's the only young women that don't reject you. You know they are the ugliest females on this planet.

Mt right swipe percentage in Tinder. China has biggest amounts cute weirdos, while in West weirdos ugly and fat
I would understand it if you were a guy that got divorced raped or a guy that wants just sex, but you want a relationship with them, you want a wife or something like that, you still think you are 18 years old. You still think you have the mind of an 18 year old.

You are scared of western women so you go towards east asian women, you are repulsed by their faces but you like that they don't reject you.

I would understand it if you were a guy that got divorced raped or a guy that wants just sex, but you want a relationship with them, you want a wife or something like that, you still think you are 18 years old. You still think you have the mind of an 18 year old.

You are scared of western women so you go towards east asian women, you are repulsed by their faces but you like that they don't reject you.

Need me cute loli waifu

Need me cute loli waifu

Have you ever talked with an east asian female? once you meet one of them you will understand that they are 10 times more evil than western women.

I fucking hate seeing them make their bug eyes try to make their eyes look like white eyes.

Keep up the tinder posts also lol at how many black chicks are in France they’re so fucked haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back