Keep all information here. Dont spread this shit to normie websites

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
I know there are some PSL faggots here who love to spread this information to people who will tell you you are coping like on .org. Stop doing that, you are just making this harder on yourself. If people need information they will seek it out. Especially dont tell people on reddit and normie websites.

I know there are some PSL faggots here who love to spread this information to people who will tell you you are coping like on .org. Stop doing that, you are just making this harder on yourself. If people need information they will seek it out. Especially dont tell people on reddit and normie websites.
Yep. We're not planning on spreading shit. If some tiktok mass spread happens in the future oh well what the hell but it's a small group for now with really valuable information unlike .org which is basically reddit now thanks to that tiktok shit. We really haven't talked about what we would do if we have some sort of media takeover. I was thinking maybe restricting certain forum sections to members who registered between 2022 - a few weeks before a media takeover, but let us know your thoughts if you have any

Yep. We're not planning on spreading shit. If some tiktok mass spread happens in the future oh well what the hell but it's a small group for now with really valuable information unlike .org which is basically reddit now thanks to that tiktok shit. We really haven't talked about what we would do if we have some sort of media takeover. I was thinking maybe restricting certain forum sections to members who registered between 2022 - a few weeks before a media takeover, but let us know your thoughts if you have any
website is luckily niche enough. absolutely avoid anything related to passport bros

Never doing that. My most valuable info is spread in DMs. I don't want people going through my research that I spent thousands in travel tickets /accomodation + months of time

all the basic info is already viral all over tiktok, youtube, reddit
it's not that hard to find

the real difference is some people dig a lot more than going to colombia or thailand

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back