Looks @KAHN was correct about heightpill all the time.

ULTRAVISIONARYBLACKPILISM

Sep 14, 2022

The Science behind it:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071721/

Bluepillers, but great remarks

"Martel and Biller reported that the socially ideal height for western men is 188 cm (6 ft 2 in) and rising rapidly"

"In the past 20 years, the “bigger is better” misconception has been promoted by studies that found that taller people—men over 183 cm(6 ft) and women over 165 cm (5 ft 5 in)—have lower death rates from heart disease and all causes than shorter people (men under 170 cm [5 ft 7 in]and women under 150 cm [4 ft 11 in])" (BECAUSE IT IS THE FACT THAT BIGGER TALLER PEOPLE ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE)

Conclusion: Those under certain height will suffer greatly from it, while Tall people live the fullest and naturally perish when their penises doesn't work anymore.​

friends at work have been hoping for. This kind of details on the web site is beneficial and needed and will assist my wife and I in our studies quite often. It shows that this network has a significant amount of expertise regarding the things I am interested in and the other hyper links and information definitely show it. I'm not typically on the internet during the day however when I have a drink I am always researching for this kind of factual information or things similarly having to do with it. If someone gets a chance, take a look at my site. ways to RO1 fundings impact medical research
this is gay and this post is a year old

friends at work have been hoping for. This kind of details on the web site is beneficial and needed and will assist my wife and I in our studies quite often. It shows that this network has a significant amount of expertise regarding the things I am interested in and the other hyper links and information definitely show it. I'm not typically on the internet during the day however when I have a drink I am always researching for this kind of factual information or things similarly having to do with it. If someone gets a chance, take a look at my site. ways to RO1 fundings impact medical research
are you thomas dom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back