JFL Just reminder, No SEAmaxxing will not save your subhuman SMV.

Cute little Muslim receptionist in Bukit Bintang offered to show me the room after some time chatting in reception. Second time she offered, I said "okay, if you don't mind". We went up into the second floor king room, then as I checked out the window view, she pushed the door mostly shut and stood close by me, giving me a longing look. The sexual tension spiked, but being a gentleman, I re-opened the door and we continued talking in the hallway. She said that she will be at reception tomorrow when I am ready to check in. If her goal was to make me forget about the other hotels offering rooms for the same price, she succeeded.

On the way back I smacked a dude with a twig for riding his motorbike on the sidewalk, so he got mad, jumped off his bike, grabbed it from my hand and smacked me back before lecturing me "WHO GAVE YOU AUTHORITY TO HIT PEOPLE? YOU DO NOT HIT PEOPLE!!!"

JFL, Malaysia

On the way back I smacked a dude with a twig for riding his motorbike on the sidewalk, so he got mad, jumped off his bike, grabbed it from my hand and smacked me back before lecturing me "WHO GAVE YOU AUTHORITY TO HIT PEOPLE? YOU DO NOT HIT PEOPLE!!!"

JFL, Malaysia
Why would you go to their country and assault somebody

Cute little Muslim receptionist in Bukit Bintang offered to show me the room after some time chatting in reception. Second time she offered, I said "okay, if you don't mind". We went up into the second floor king room, then as I checked out the window view, she pushed the door mostly shut and stood close by me, giving me a longing look. The sexual tension spiked, but being a gentleman, I re-opened the door and we continued talking in the hallway. She said that she will be at reception tomorrow when I am ready to check in. If her goal was to make me forget about the other hotels offering rooms for the same price, she succeeded.

JFL, Malaysia
Shouldn't have smacked him with a twig

But after he hit you back you should've beat the fuck out of him out of principal

JFL, Malaysia
Malaysian full of rude niggers if you're residents, just like your own nation and your people treated you like shit.

Malaysian full of rude niggers if you're residents, just like your own nation and your people treated you like shit.
White people in America are generally polite, though they are socially distant and often wary. And in wintertime, everything in America is so empty and dull and cold. Just like the migratory birds, winter is what sends me packing for the tropics. By spring, I am ready to return north...and perhaps even hit the road in my van again, enjoying some true freedom of movement among the spring greenery.

The rudest brownoids live in Miami, plus the metro is absurdly overpriced. Argentina/Uruguay/Chile was the alternate choice for winter geomaxxing, but I chose SEA instead, no need to spic Spanish.

TBH no motorcycle here has bumped me on the sidewalk yet, so I was not justified in my provocation. In Thailand I'd dazzle the speeding sidewalk riders with my flashlight at night, a more proper exchange of annoyances.
Shouldn't have smacked him with a twig

But after he hit you back you should've beat the fuck out of him out of principal
He only smacked me back with the twig, not with his hand, LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back