just got a date with some hot latina

Brazil women are easy mode if you are white. The only hookups I have had in bars have been from brazilians. If you are a lightskin black dude you can also clean up. idk how they feel ab asians and if you can kpop cope down there
latam and white women are the best no cap, I've only dated white girls before and latinas are so sexy and they are so submissive and direct. i remember i was working at a fast food place for a while and a coworker who was a latina would always hand me my checks behind her ass so i would have to reach and look at her ass to see my paycheck, also when i was busy making food for people and she would walk by and put her ass on my dick and i would see her looking at me while she did this shit multiple times lol, got me so horny and hard.

latam and white women are the best no cap, I've only dated white girls before and latinas are so sexy and they are so submissive and direct. i remember i was working at a fast food place for a while and a coworker who was a latina would always hand me my checks behind her ass so i would have to reach and look at her ass to see my paycheck, also when i was busy making food for people and she would walk by and put her ass on my dick and i would see her looking at me while she did this shit multiple times lol, got me so horny and hard.
latinas are for the patrician man

lmao lil nigga was trying to talk shit to me while hes a virgin boi.

i had sex 300 times by your age you little spunkbubble incel

Brazil could be a white country if it wasn't for this motherfucker. He literally prohibited white people to go to Brazil for some decades. Most of the population was white 100 years ago, but this fucking faggot wanted to force race-mixing.
The result we already know.

Brazil could be a white country if it wasn't for this motherfucker. He literally prohibited white people to go to Brazil for some decades. Most of the population was white 100 years ago, but this fucking faggot wanted to force race-mixing.
View attachment 2209
fuck race mixing. why would brazil have been white without him?

View attachment 2209
Why are you guys so racist?

There seems to be an overlap between interest in dating abroad and white nationalist rhetoric.

Actually the opposite happened in Brazil. They sent in masses of European immigrants to "whiten" the country. It's called "branqueamento"

Why are you guys so racist?
I'm not really racist, I have nothing against black people, my problem is with race-mixing. Have you ever seen a mulatto or a brown guy irl?
There's literally 0 (zero) handsome men that are also brown/mulatto.
I'm doomed to be an incel because I was born brown. I inherited all of the bad quirks of each race. When you mix two races the result will a creature that majors all of the dominant aspects of the races he was born from. In my case, I was born weak, small dick, ugly, rouded face, bald, low IQ etc.

I'm not even talking about culture and tradition that were completely destroyed by race-mixing in Brazil.
Everywhere I go in the world, people will always look at me like a subhuman. Even negros are respected more than I am.
If there were no prejudice against brown people I would never complain about race-mixing, but when you decide to mix you're dooming your kid to inceldom for the rest of his life.

I'm not really racist, I have nothing against black people, my problem is with race-mixing. Have you ever seen a mulatto or a brown guy irl?
I'm doomed to be an incel because I was born brown. I inherited all of the bad quirks of each race. When you mix two races the result will a creature that majors all of the dominant aspects of the races he was born from. In my case, I was born weak, small dick, ugly, rouded face, bald, low IQ etc.

I'm not even talking about culture and tradition that were completely destroyed by race-mixing in Brazil.
Everywhere I go in the world, people will always look at me like a subhuman. Even negros are respected more than I am.
If there were no prejudice against brown people I would never complain about race-mixing, but when you decide to mix you're dooming your kid to inceldom for the rest of his life.
jeremy meeks is mulatto but those shitskin deathnics are doomed

sorry mate, are you latino or indian or SEAsian? I genuinely recommend you to whoremaxx and then go to Flipland once you have done that. Its important to get some sexual experience. If all else fails Africa is the nuclear option.

sorry mate, are you latino or indian or SEAsian? I genuinely recommend you to whoremaxx and then go to Flipland once you have done that. Its important to get some sexual experience. If all else fails Africa is the nuclear option.
I'm from macacoland (aka Brazil). We're not considered Latinos because we weren't colonised by the Spanish, whe don't even talk Spanish in Brazil. But I'm not that different from the average Latino guy.
go to Flipland once you have done that
Sorry for the dumb question, but where is Flipland? Philippines?
Its important to get some sexual experience
I'm not really seeking for sex, I could whoremaxx in Brazil or in Portugal. Fucking whores doesn't fill the needing I have for women. Unfortunately.

I'm from macacoland (aka Brazil). We're not considered Latinos because we weren't colonised by the Spanish, whe don't even talk Spanish in Brazil. But I'm not that different from the average Latino guy.

I'm not really seeking for sex, I could whoremaxx in Brazil or in Portugal. Fucking whores doesn't fill the needing I have for women. Unfortunately.
Você acha que as garotas no Brasil gostariam dum gringo loiro e branco como eu?

Você acha que as garotas no Brasil gostariam dum gringo loiro e branco como eu?
It depend on where you plan to go. I southern Brazil most of people are white so they won't be "surprised" by your presence there. If you go to other regions it will be pretty easy.
When I was Mormon there were some whitecel missionaries from USA and Europe, girls in the church were head over heels for them. I was living in Sao Paulo btw, they don't see to many whites there, JBW and you'll be good.

I think you should get some experience. But you could try going to northern brazil maybe. if all else fails flipland and africa and india are always there. make it yourself boyo, save as much money as you can in huemonkeyland and travel where you can be treated best.

It depend on where you plan to go. I southern Brazil most of people are white so they won't be "surprised" by your presence there. If you go to other regions it will be pretty easy.
When I was Mormon there were some whitecel missionaries from USA and Europe, girls in the church were head over heels for them. I was living in Sao Paulo btw, they don't see to many whites there, JBW and you'll be good.
What are the best ways to meet girls in Brazil? In Colombia I did a lot of daygame and that worked well.

Niggers suck that's it, but being mixed destroys everything you lose identity, nationality, and self appreciation. But the want to demoralize you so mutts can just give up and have to cope with materialistic capitalist clown shit like Gucci and McDonald's

What are the best ways to meet girls in Brazil? In Colombia I did a lot of daygame and that worked well.
To be honest I have no fucking clue, otherwise I would be doing that lmao.
But I think if you're a gringo (foreign white man) you can easily get some foids using Tinder. Going to some parties is also a good idea, but make sure not going alone, it's better to have some friend with you. Being alone at a party might be a redflag, meaning you can be a bad person or some bs like that.
I think you should get some experience. But you could try going to northern brazil maybe. if all else fails flipland and africa and india are always there. make it yourself boyo, save as much money as you can in huemonkeyland and travel where you can be treated best.
I'm thinking about copemaxxing. I feel that my urge to get foids is destroying my self-esteem. Maybe I need to stick to my coping, getting back watching anime, playing some games etc. If I find enjoyment in those things maybe I can forget about women and live peacefully with myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back