Advice Just another 5'2'' ugly guy (not me)

SaintSinister

Aug 10, 2022
Just now, my mother chatted with me. In the future, the family's property will be left to me. My parents have been frugal for a lifetime and bought two houses. They will give them to me when I get married in the future.

feel a little sentimental

When I was a student, I always worked hard to meet the expectations of the public, and I was admitted to medicine and dentistry.

Easy-going personality, although I don't know how to chat with girls, but I have never quarreled with anyone, and I am very active in work. Now my salary is not bad.

I'm almost 32 years old and I'm single. Maybe it's because of my appearance! ! (Height 158 + asian does not look good

I can't even find a girl who only loves my money and personality. I don't pick it up anymore. I even promised to give him 100,000 a month if he was my girlfriend (I didn't pursue it later).

I can’t find a partner, let alone getting married, and the people I’ve confessed to tell me that it’s a matter of height or appearance.

"
You can use money to boost your height when you go out!

You don't have to be afraid of being rejected! There will be girls coming to chat with you!"

LOL at 5'2''

Ik this copy paste isn’t u but

Ur another one of those faggots that says he has millions and shit but it’s literally ur parents money lol

Just cos ur parents have money doesn’t mean you do

Hence why u can’t surgerymaxx

Pussyhole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back