JFL Jfl at this geomaxxer with low tier beckie

• Thread starter Deleted member 40
  • Start date
I don't appreciate you coming on my video and doing not even the slightest research and talking shit on this forum. That is not my girlfriend. I did fuck her but I do have standards for who I'm trying to be with long term and have had way better looking girls too. You go to hell. This was my first time in the Philippines, it was like a recon. I challenge you to find someone in that country that you can trust like I have.

This black guy has had better looking girls than you I'm willing to bet. I do not like fat women nor do I settle for the bottom. As I previously stated, that woman is not my girlfriend, just a fwb that I known for a long time
Do you have any pictures of better looking women you slayed, i'm thinking of going to philippines in a few months cause im incel and virgin. I'm 5'10 average looking southern european, gonna be in manila or makati probably.

Do you have any pictures of better looking women you slayed, i'm thinking of going to philippines in a few months cause im incel and virgin. I'm 5'10 average looking southern european, gonna be in manila or makati probably.
I have a privated video on my channel of me holding a very attractive Asian girl, come to my discord channel and I'll show that. Also my real gf is pretty good looking and not fat but I'm not putting her face out here. I'm never showing who I'm current with because countless times the black pill community has proven to be extremely untrustworthy and treacherous to its own brothers much more so than wider society. You guys will sell me out to wider society that hates you just to gain brownie points. So I don't associate with the BP community beyond speaking to it from my channel.

I have a privated video on my channel of me holding a very attractive Asian girl, come to my discord channel and I'll show that. Also my real gf is pretty good looking and not fat but I'm not putting her face out here. I'm never showing who I'm current with because countless times the black pill community has proven to be extremely untrustworthy and treacherous to its own brothers much more so than wider society. You guys will sell me out to wider society that hates you just to gain brownie points. So I don't associate with the BP community beyond speaking to it from my channel.
Larp

Yeah i have a thread about how the people in the blackpill community are just pure scum and filth but i've gotten used to it over the past few months, Also this forum is pretty fucked up but i have no incentive to sell anyone out nor do i want to be a scum bag so you are in luck. Also welcome to the forum yes it is racist and sometimes has drama but looksmax is the alternative and it's way worse.

Dion

Which did you like better? Indonesia or the Philippines?
Indonesia for sure. Because Indonesia is far less likely to have westerners there in any real numbers. The Philippines is full of western males trying to get girls. Bali is where those mainly go in Indonesia. I view Indonesia as far more of a bug out location from the western world, and the women are hotter. One thing I think western males underestimate in the Philippines is the ability of Filipino men to steal your girl right from under you.

Indonesia for sure. Because Indonesia is far less likely to have westerners there in any real numbers. The Philippines is full of western males trying to get girls. Bali is where those mainly go in Indonesia. I view Indonesia as far more of a bug out location from the western world, and the women are hotter. One thing I think western males underestimate in the Philippines is the ability of Filipino men to steal your girl right from under you.

Cosigned. I got too many passive aggressive weird vibes from Flips trying to get in my face or my business. Also Filipinos understand English perfectly so it was important to conceal your thoughts around them. Filipinos are cockroaches that hate foreigners. It's also way too easy easy to stay in the Philippines. 3 year extendable visas that attract too many lowlife boomers.

Indo is much tougher to stay in for longer periods of time and steeper language barrier.

Cosigned. I got too many passive aggressive weird vibes from Flips trying to get in my face or my business. Also Filipinos understand English perfectly so it was important to conceal your thoughts around them. Filipinos are cockroaches that hate foreigners. It's also way too easy easy to stay in the Philippines. 3 year extendable visas that attract too many lowlife boomers.

Indo is much tougher to stay in for longer periods of time and steeper language barrier.
On God YES ! It was so cringe seeing so many loser males with women they don't deserve. Especially old men with attractive pinays. Airport was full of single males and the immigration officer know why you there, you see it in their eyes when they look at you like 👀

In my opinion the purpose of geomaxing is to escape the western world. I do not want to go somewhere and see the same boomers who ruined my homeland now here in big numbers to ruin this country too. If I'm gonna have to suffer them, I might as well stay in America and rope. Indonesia is way steeper challenge but a worthwhile one for the sake of getting out of the west

On God YES ! It was so cringe seeing so many loser males with women they don't deserve. Especially old men with attractive pinays. Airport was full of single males and the immigration officer know why you there, you see it in their eyes when they look at you like 👀

In my opinion the purpose of geomaxing is to escape the western world. I do not want to go somewhere and see the same boomers who ruined my homeland now here in big numbers to ruin this country too. If I'm gonna have to suffer them, I might as well stay in America and rope. Indonesia is way steeper challenge but a worthwhile one for the sake of getting out of the west
But why did you fly to Flipland if Indo mogs in every aspect? @Emperor Dion

But why did you fly to Flipland if Indo mogs in every aspect? @Emperor Dion
For the experience and because I'm a man of means. I can afford experiences so I'm collecting experiences. Thats one thing I must leverage as a man who is already at a disadvantage racially, socially and sexually. I can afford these experiences and I'm collecting them while I can.

This black guy has had better looking girls than you I'm willing to bet. I do not like fat women nor do I settle for the bottom. As I previously stated, that woman is not my girlfriend, just a fwb that I known for a long time
How'd u find this forum

I wouldn'T even fuck that girl tbh
Yeah I don't get this mentality with cels. You can't be so judgemental of literally everyone's looks, or else you are no better than those who judged you and made you incel. Well I do understand not fucking landwhales in the west, id never, but there are some genuinely good hearted women in these foreign countries. So she wanted it and i gave it to her. When post nut clarity kicked in I was like tf did I just do and would turn away from her but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for someone helping me out. I'm better than all the people who made me incel

She seems ok to me, but I'm now high t like you guys. I think you desire the finer things in life and that's ok.

Yeah I don't get this mentality with cels. You can't be so judgemental of literally everyone's looks, or else you are no better than those who judged you and made you incel. Well I do understand not fucking landwhales in the west, id never, but there are some genuinely good hearted women in these foreign countries. So she wanted it and i gave it to her. When post nut clarity kicked in I was like tf did I just do and would turn away from her but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for someone helping me out. I'm better than all the people who made me incel
Don't give a fuck wether or not im "better". Never even blamed anyone tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back