Geomax Jesus looking MF picking up SEA chicks

Backspace

Dec 10, 2023
Cringy, awkward but still manages to pickup, it's easy mode there, look at this:

The first chick is so hot, she even asks him questions and drives the conversation which indicates interest. 5:30 maximum cringe.

Her: "-How old are you?"

Him: "-Yes"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cringy, awkward but still manages to pickup, it's easy mode there, look at this:

The first chick is so hot, she even asks him questions and drives the conversation which indicates interest. 5:30 maximum cringe.

Her: "-How old are you?"

Him: "-Yes"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will be honest. In the first video, he's the strike out king. The first girl was the only one that was interested

the second one was not interested, she just wanted to go

the sisters, 2 were fucking cute, BUT they were with their mother, he should have approached the mother and then let the mother decide which one of her daughters gets to have you, and hten you decide if you agree with the mother. and then go from there

in the second video those group of girls are fugly, but all willing to fuck any foreigner. He sounds like some kinda jewish pussy. "whining about eating french fries and how they will give him the shits".

and the first goblina from that group, by the what i can only assume is the gay guy. She's shit testing him and failing. asking where he lives, he's failing that test
asks if he has a pool, he says yes instead of a neg like "ya i have a pool, but it's only big enough for two people". type response.
and then starts talking about all the shit his apartment has "real turn off to any girl is to start telling her what you have" you let a girl find out on her own. Let her think she's discovering you kinda dealio.

and the 3rd girl, was not interested right from the get go. she even negged him on the instagram. Like fuck off, it's your private company. Great give me your number. i will whatsapp you. or call you.

but you know at least he's trying. Keep trying and eventually you will get a hit. No one bats a 1000.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back