JFL JBWmaxxer brutally cucks chink (not even funny)

TBH if she's willing to do something that disrespectful in front of his face, imagine the nasty shit the toilet was doing behind his back. Office blowjobs. Fucked in public toilets etc that cunt belongs to the streets.

This feels like a script from a movie but i doubt it is.

If you had the option to do this would you? Its really fucked up but im sure this is a BIG FUCKING EGO BOOST

Biden Laughing No GIF - Joe Biden Head Shake Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

This feels like a script from a movie but i doubt it is.

If you had the option to do this would you? Its really fucked up but im sure this is a BIG FUCKING EGO BOOST
Depends on how the guy comes across, as a chill dude, or a douche. Although, the risk of getting beaten up is quite big.

Depends on how the guy comes across, as a chill dude, or a douche. Although, the risk of getting beaten up is quite big.
They probably wont beat you up tbh. Asians are Low T asf. China has a big higher T but alex brown was in the phillipeans and her asian friend asked if they fucked. He said yes and he drove THEM BOTH back home JFL. Actual cucks.

They probably wont beat you up tbh. Asians are Low T asf. China has a big higher T but alex brown was in the phillipeans and her asian friend asked if they fucked. He said yes and he drove THEM BOTH back home JFL. Actual cucks.
Fuckiiin hell I thought @AlexBrown84 was a high inhib incel.

Yeah I'm not too worried about getting my ass beat in Asia tbh, but negroids would quite literally kill me (no joke).

Would you cuck like this if you had the opportunity?

Fuckiiin hell I thought @AlexBrown84 was a high inhib incel.

Yeah I'm not too worried about getting my ass beat in Asia tbh, but negroids would quite literally kill me (no joke).

Would you cuck like this if you had the opportunity?
I have sympathy, even if i did it i would defo feel bad, Im not dark triad like that. I could imagine the ego boos you would get from that tbh

This guy could of easily cucked the boyfriend he had sympathy
"come over here" This is an example of what you should do in this kinda situation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back