JBW = betabux

I read some 19th century anthropology English book based on some journals by some French sailor and it discusses European colonial administrators taking on native girls as a live-in servant/mistress only to find out that the girl is stealing + has a local several local men come over as a lover.

I read some 19th century anthropology English book based on some journals by some French sailor and it discusses European colonial administrators taking on native girls as a live-in servant/mistress only to find out that the girl is stealing + has a local several local men come over as a lover.
yea it was common in british burma also

guys would be sent up north to work as police, surveryors etc and hire girls as live in maids/lovers but they all knew that they had local men as husbands

yea it was common in british burma also

guys would be sent up north to work as police, surveryors etc and hire girls as live in maids/lovers but they all knew that they had local men as husbands
We need to Burmamaxx and bring back the British Empire.

We need a one world government.

Take away foids' human rights and have GFs and wives provided by the state.
Hypergamy benefits you in sea and in general geomaxxing due to jbw.
Forcing them to date you is not nearly as dopamine inducing as them actually wanting you.

If you don't impregnate important person's daughter in geomaxxing country, you just betabuxxing. Fuck slum pussy, maybe slumwhore see you as cashcow ladder.

I've already debunked JBW using the facts of evolutionary biology. If you proceed to push it, you are no different than a feminist / cuck.
Most girls date because they like the look of the man. Most dont care about what they are going to reproduce or the "evolution" JFL. Most men are not this considerate let alone women?

No doubt the providing aspect is involved as well.
But at the end of the day if you want a serious relationship, either you:
1. provide for a feminine woman like it was done post ww2 (aka the prime time in the history to be born as an average man)
2. go 50/50 with a masculine woman who doesn't even respect you

No doubt the providing aspect is involved as well.
But at the end of the day if you want a serious relationship, either you:
1. provide for a feminine woman like it was done post ww2 (aka the prime time in the history to be born as an average man)
2. go 50/50 with a masculine woman who doesn't even respect you
It's not an aspect, its the primary directive for what's driving most of WMAF.

No woman respects a provider dude. Life taught me this fact as a 18yo kid, something you failed to observe.

Masculine women won't go 50/50 by the sole fact that they are masculine. They want 100% control over the relationship.

How old are you?

No woman respects a provider dude. Life taught me this fact as a 18yo kid, something you failed to observe.

Masculine women won't go 50/50 by the sole fact that they are masculine. They want 100% control over the relationship.

How old are you?
What do you think about Asian women who have sex with white men and foreigners, but do not ask for money?

Who pay for their own transport to his apartment, and also buy food, share the cost of meals, pay for his bus ticket to her hometown etc.

I do agree with some of what you say, but you make these sweeping generalisations, and some if it is simply wrong.

Remember, some of us actually do have the means to Geomaxx here.

How old are you?
At most betabuxxing will give you starfish sex

How old are you?

yep bro, all betabuxxing

iirc @predeterminism made a thread about single asian women getting hapas babies with white sperm

What do you think about Asian women who have sex with white men and foreigners, but do not ask for money?
Outliers don't repsent the norm. There're white girls who have sex with broke niggers, that doesn't mean the average white woman will.

yep bro, all betabuxxing

iirc @predeterminism made a thread about single asian women getting hapas babies with white sperm
As have I, disproving JBW Theory using the collective facts of evolutionary biology which has withstood 60 years of left wing scrutiny and is a hard science.

Outliers don't respent the norm. You are so simple minded that it makes my skin crawl.

Outliers don't repsent the norm. There're white girls who have sex with broke niggers, that doesn't mean the average white woman will.

As have I, disproving JBW Theory using the collective facts of evolutionary biology which has withstood 60 years of left wing scrutiny and is a hard science.

Outliers don't respent the norm. You are so simple minded that it makes my skin crawl.
You have never Geomaxxed.

You couldn't afford it if you wanted to.

I can because I have more money than you do, because I'm more intelligent than you are.

You don't come across as high IQ.

You're a coward as well, too scared to travel.

Again I just gave a simple link where betabuxxing wasn't involved, but I damn well know that these women are outliers, but within outliers, why is that:
"Chinese women tend to choose Caucasian donors."?

Other than that there are countless of average white men who go to asia and slay, at a point that is almost bluepilled knowledge that asian girls like white men.

Pretty sad that you need to insult strangers in a forum, just because they disagree with you.
Vent on me, I can understand that life may not be smiling at you right now.

Take some time, and when you are ready to have a civil discussion reply in this thread again

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Again I just gave a simple link where betabuxxing wasn't involved, but I damn well know that these women are outliers, but within outliers, why is that:
"Chinese women tend to choose Caucasian donors."?
Again, there's endless examples of white women choosing broke arse niggers. This doesn't mean JBB is real. A minority of white or asian women don't represent the collective ethnicities mate choice.

Other than that there are countless of average white men who go to asia and slay, at a point that is almost bluepilled knowledge that asian girls like white men.
They are getting with the dregs who are FORCED to date white men because of ecconomic reasons.

Pretty sad that you need to insult strangers in a forum, just because they disagree with you.
Vent on me, I can understand that life may not be smiling at you right now.
As I've already highlighted a million times already. Kin selection, genetic similarity theory, inclusive fitness, assortative mating, are the facts of evolutionary biology that refute JBW Theory. There's no biological drive which is compelling asian women to select for white characteristics in a mate.

Last edited:
Again, there's endless examples of white women choosing broke arse niggers. This doesn't mean JBB is real. A minority of white or asian women don't represent the collective ethnicities mate choice.

They are getting with the dregs who are FORCED to date white men because of eecconomic reasons.

As I've already highlighted a million times already. Kin selection, genetic similarity theory, inclusive fitness, assortative mating, are the facts of evolutionary biology that refute JBW Theory. There's no biological drive which is compelling asian women to select for white characteristics in a mate.
this is the biggest ricecope ive ever seen.

You have never Geomaxxed.
Nope, but I will.

You couldn't afford it if you wanted to.
I can actually.

I can because I have more money than you do, because I'm more intelligent than you are.

Keep coping brainlet.
You don't come across as high IQ.
I never said I was high IQ? Lol. Clearly, you are intimidated by my superior intellect.

You're a coward as well, too scared to travel.
Worthless assumptions based on nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back