Ive shown vids of vids of koreans in Europe, now its india

korea123!!

Sep 2, 2022
Check looksmax for more but here, ill sprinkle some truths here too. Dont get too angry tho.

AND LASTLY,
And the craziest of all. This girl made her whole million+ youtube career just being an indian in korea. All the comments are just indian girls talking about how they love Korea.

On some real shit, the girl gets so much fucking view. Lowkey if you are an indian, become a tranny or some shit and start stanning korea. All these indian broads will subscribe u for it and boom, u made a career off of it. She literally gets 2-5 mil views per video. The one i shared has around 6.5 mil in 4 months. crazy

my thoughts are even indians mog koreans

avg indian is 5'9

avg 21yo korean is 5'8.5

avg korean penis size is 3.8 inches.

avg indian penis size is 4.3 inches

indians are caucasoids have masculine phenotype face

koreans are mongoloids have feminine phenotype face

u put a top 1% korean in india where theres no koreans. ofc they wanna take pics of him.

but the point still stands. even the average INDIAN mogs the average korean:ROFLMAO:

avg indian is 5'9

avg 21yo korean is 5'8.5

u put a top 1% korean in india where theres no koreans. ofc they wanna take pics of him.

but the point still stands. even the average INDIAN mogs the average korean:ROFLMAO:
I had my SAT last week and felt below average at 5’10 in India

Check looksmax for more but here, ill sprinkle some truths here too. Dont get too angry tho.

AND LASTLY,
And the craziest of all. This girl made her whole million+ youtube career just being an indian in korea. All the comments are just indian girls talking about how they love Korea.

On some real shit, the girl gets so much fucking view. Lowkey if you are an indian, become a tranny or some shit and start stanning korea. All these indian broads will subscribe u for it and boom, u made a career off of it. She literally gets 2-5 mil views per video. The one i shared has around 6.5 mil in 4 months. crazy

Obviously hes gonna get ton of attention since most of india is dark skinned and short.

avg indian is 5'9

avg 21yo korean is 5'8.5

Obviously hes gonna get ton of attention since most of india is dark skinned and short.

Keep coping. Koreans born after the 90s are 5'10 average. And heres the stats for the penis size. Sorry to burst ur bubble

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

Keep coping. Koreans born after the 90s are 5'10 average. And heres the stats for the penis size. Sorry to burst ur bubble

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
statistics literally prove that wrong in the actual stats from korea. that site is literally owned by a korean man(check bottom of the page) and is made up inflated. the overall avg height of korea is like 5'7 so not only are they inflating by putting 21yo's. but theyre also lying about the height of 21yo's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back