predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
I've realized psychologically why i like brown girls

Because it represents being dirt poor, poverty

Brown and light skin in an asian is what seperates rich from poverty

Why would i want a rich girl lol

I like poor girls, girls who will worship me, girls who feel like they are massively dating up when dating me etc

Something about a rich man and poor girl dynamic which i think is just ideal, cos we actually have some control

By dating lightskin asian girls, id be dating rich asian girls. literally part of the problem on why i had to geomaxx is becos the girls were rich. if im geomaxxing i want the girls to be poor

I like poor girls, girls who will worship me, girls who feel like they are massively dating up when dating me etc

Something about a rich man and poor girl dynamic which i think is just ideal, cos we actually have some control

By dating lightskin asian girls, id be dating rich asian girls. literally part of the problem on why i had to geomaxx is becos the girls were rich. if im geomaxxing i want the girls to be poor
This is absolutely delirious.

For me it's purely pragmatic, but tl;dr I know realistically how low the bar is set for asian foids so it's not problem to grind out some female mind jiu jitsu experience- become black belt lvl99 in foid mind games, then start family equipped with this power with eugenic White woman.

In Thailand skin color for girls is correlated to wealth/status from my experience

I don’t really like the brown girls cuz I have nothing in common with them, and they speak shit English

Vs lighter skin Asian girls who are in the best university in the country studying law or fashion design. These girls are easier for me than the brown girls cuz they don’t care about finding a white guy and are low iq unironic

Now that I think of it, every indian guy I’ve seen with Asian girls not just in Thailand but Korea also they were all light skinned Asian girls.

I’ve never seen a dark skinned Asian girl with a dark skinned foreigner guy but always see white guys with dark skinned Asian girls. More so than them with light skinned Asian girls lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back