ive come to realise the truth.

Oct 12, 2022
Looksmax.org
white men have highest SMV.

@predeterminism is unironically right and the geomax Jesus. May the lord bless him with noodlewhores in bountiful numbers

ive reached unhealthy levels of self hate, sometimes stare at mirror looking at my color in disgust.

Even thinking of cutting myself too, being shitskinned with no blue eyes is a death sentence.

no point even trying in school if you werent born white. I'll never get any high class korean women with my streetshitter pheno

racepill destroyed me

Caucasian are the most masculine race after abos and amerindians were wiped out

Asian are most feminine

Africans in between

There is heavy crossbreeding between Asian women and caucasian men as they are the most desirable

Blacks stick to eachother

Caucasian women go for black men and Asian men go for black women as an "alternative" because black men have more dimorphic physiques than caucasian men and black women have more dimorphic bodies than asian women

chill man, being black and especially half

still mogs tf out of being asian

and being in asia competing against short 3 inch ricecels

is better than being in the west competing against tall x inch whitoids

all that matters is geomaxxing will improve our SMV

chill man, being black and especially half

still mogs tf out of being asian

and being in asia competing against short 3 inch ricecels

is better than being in the west competing against tall x inch whitoids

all that matters is geomaxxing will improve our SMV
No koreans do objectively better on dating apps and have more smv

its brutal to say but its true man.

blackpill isnt nice. It is what it is. A black Chad is equivalent mathematically to a white normie.

1667415633529.png

blackpill isnt nice. It is what it is. A black Chad is equivalent mathematically to a white normie.
where did you even get this graph from

@piratemogger

bro korean women would literally date anyone but a korean man
no need to sugarcoat it for me. blacks are subhuman as of 21st century just face it.

Tall elegant asian woman is simply going to be disgusted by our phenotypes. And theres nothing wrong with that

globalization killed dating. Back in past being ethnic was fine you only were in competition with your own race, now im in competition with blue eyed blonde hair 6"3 120iq 100k salary nordic chads. Its hell

no need to sugarcoat it for me. blacks are subhuman as of 21st century just face it.

Tall elegant asian woman is simply going to be disgusted by our phenotypes. And theres nothing wrong with that

globalization killed dating. Back in past being ethnic was fine you only were in competition with your own race, now im in competition with blue eyed blonde hair 6"3 120iq 100k salary nordic chads. Its hell
theres always possibility to go to ur home country(which if i remember, has one of the best age demographics )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back