News It makes me cage when blacks try to geomaxx to Asia

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
It makes me cage when blacks try to geomaxx to Asia

Literally the entire of asia spends billions per year on skin whitening products, to BECOME WHITER, because they like WHITE

then blacks think they can geomaxx to asia and stand a chance

black is literally the lowest SMV in the entire of asia, even lower than asians themselves

They want to become WHITER not DARKER

Whites are at the top

Blacks are at the bottom

It would be dating- down for a girl to date a black in asia

it would failo her kids so hard to have darker skin

And we know, girls do not date DOWN, they date across (to other asians) or up- to whites

If I was black I'd just get money in the west then geomaxx back to africa where the girls are poor asf . or even try with WHITE GIRLS

the absolute last thing I would do is try to geomaxx to asia

Nah. Its way too easy to mog in Asia when youre black. Man and woman. Asians have the sexual dimorphism and proportions of legit apes. Whites arent as impressed by black people's bodies but body-mogging in Asia is a whole new dimension of moggery

Nah. Its way too easy to mog in Asia when youre black. Man and woman. Asians have the sexual dimorphism and proportions of legit apes. Whites arent as impressed by black people's bodies but body-mogging in Asia is a whole new dimension of moggery
So the only thing you're relying on as a black in asia is your body.

You do realize, blacks dont have better bodies than asians? lol...

Blacks are the opposite of what women in asia want. they want a white/asian prettyboy. not a black ugly big bulbous nose ogre

So the only thing you're relying on as a black in asia is your body.

You do realize, blacks dont have better bodies than asians? lol...

Blacks are the opposite of what women in asia want. they want a white/asian prettyboy. not a black ugly big bulbous nose ogre
But they do

i have pale white skin to the point where you can see all my veins under it. i look like an alien. if it helps me in a jubglegook country though i need to run jbw. thats my only hope of ascension.

i have pale white skin to the point where you can see all my veins under it. i look like an alien. if it helps me in a jubglegook country though i need to run jbw. thats my only hope of ascension.
stop referring to white skin as "pale" or "alien"

its porcelain, snow, milky white skin. its beautiful and people in asia pay thousands per year to try to achieve it and will worship it

stop referring to white skin as "pale" or "alien"

its porcelain, snow, milky white skin. its beautiful and people in asia pay thousands per year to try to achieve it and will worship it
im short and have a gay alien skull and a twink frame with the weakest chin and jaw ever. you can see the blue veins even all over my huge oversized looking forehead. im a khhv. the darkest skinned area in sea is the only way i can ever ascend.

im short and have a gay alien skull and a twink frame with the weakest chin and jaw ever. you can see the blue veins even all over my huge oversized looking forehead. im a khhv. the darkest skinned area in sea is the only way i can ever ascend.

Yeah no one gives a fuck about your white skin. See attached. Even faggot bitches in Thailand have no shortage of white guys. Be tall and have a decent frame.

Only in the Faggotppines (Philippines) does the jbw cope work well.

Attachments

• IMG_1552.png
    IMG_1552.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 15
Yeah no one gives a fuck about your white skin. See attached. Even faggot bitches in Thailand have no shortage of white guys. Be tall and have a decent frame.

the philippines is the best. thailand sucks and that girl is probably a tranny and larper

Looks like an incel false flag account to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back