Is Vietnam Cheap and Good?

Pseudo

Oct 29, 2023
Im already researching bang cock and ph bcuz they are cheap, but i wanted to know if vietnam is a good place to live in and if it’s cheap.

I know vietnamese girls are super cute so it inspires me

yea hanoi is pretty cheap

cheaper than other major cities in thailand cambodia malaysia

Its pretty cheap, as long as you don't go stupid which many foreigners do and start doing shit like ordering takeaway 3 x day and trying to live in flash upper market apartments. It pays dividends to either get a local girlfriend or make some local male friends. They will show you the ropes and it is pretty important, especially if you plan on staying long term.

As far as a good place to live in, how long is a piece of string? It has its ups and downs. Viets are generally very friendly, the food is pretty great, girls are generally good looking, its stupidly easy to get an english teaching gig, theres a sense of freedom you dont get in the first world because the state doesn't have the resources to spy on everyone constantly. On the other hand, the air quality is dogshit, the infrastructure is questionable, it's profoundly corrupt, the lower class is full of incredibly stupid people that will make you appreciate the fine intellect of the dumb cunts of your home country.

I will say it is one thing to be a tourist in a country - anything can be tolerated, it's all just a lark, part of the adventure, even the highly dysfunctional stuff is just amusing. It's another thing to actually live in a country, interact with its systems and people in more than superficial manner. In this sense, VN is not easy and most foreigners go home after about a year. I reiterate the importance of having local friends or lovers.

Its pretty cheap, as long as you don't go stupid which many foreigners do and start doing shit like ordering takeaway 3 x day and trying to live in flash upper market apartments. It pays dividends to either get a local girlfriend or make some local male friends. They will show you the ropes and it is pretty important, especially if you plan on staying long term.

As far as a good place to live in, how long is a piece of string? It has its ups and downs. Viets are generally very friendly, the food is pretty great, girls are generally good looking, its stupidly easy to get an english teaching gig, theres a sense of freedom you dont get in the first world because the state doesn't have the resources to spy on everyone constantly. On the other hand, the air quality is dogshit, the infrastructure is questionable, it's profoundly corrupt, the lower class is full of incredibly stupid people that will make you appreciate the fine intellect of the dumb cunts of your home country.

I will say it is one thing to be a tourist in a country - anything can be tolerated, it's all just a lark, part of the adventure, even the highly dysfunctional stuff is just amusing. It's another thing to actually live in a country, interact with its systems and people in more than superficial manner. In this sense, VN is not easy and most foreigners go home after about a year. I reiterate the importance of having local friends or lovers.
Thanks for the high effort.

Yeah i would love to make some friends there but i don’t know how since i will only speak english.

I was choosing between Thailand and Vietnam but i’m curious of vietnamese girls.

As for girls I can make a Tinder account and i’m pretty sure i can get some dates.

Do you have any advice as to find a Job before going there? I need to go there by March, 100% i’ll stay atleast 1 month and i’ll see how it is.

Also i would need to find an apartment, do you have any website suggestions?

My Long term Plan is to get preferably a Call center Home Job (or teaching english is fine) and live there for a couple of months and go from there.

Thanks for the high effort.

Yeah i would love to make some friends there but i don’t know how since i will only speak english.

I was choosing between Thailand and Vietnam but i’m curious of vietnamese girls.

As for girls I can make a Tinder account and i’m pretty sure i can get some dates.

Do you have any advice as to find a Job before going there? I need to go there by March, 100% i’ll stay atleast 1 month and i’ll see how it is.

Also i would need to find an apartment, do you have any website suggestions?

My Long term Plan is to get preferably a Call center Home Job (or teaching english is fine) and live there for a couple of months and go from there.

Get into contact with this guy and perhaps buy his service: https://www.facebook.com/rebornabroad

I used him back in the day when he was first starting out, and he was a treasure trove of good contacts and information.

I hesitate to give advice w/r/t jobs in VN because the situation with visas and work permits and what companies are willing to overlook/bribe their way out of is always changing in VN, very dynamic country. In general, if you have a real degree, don't even sweat it it will be very easy. If you don't, still don't sweat it but you will need to shop around a bit to find a company willing to forge documents.

Get into contact with this guy and perhaps buy his service: https://www.facebook.com/rebornabroad

I used him back in the day when he was first starting out, and he was a treasure trove of good contacts and information.

I hesitate to give advice w/r/t jobs in VN because the situation with visas and work permits and what companies are willing to overlook/bribe their way out of is always changing in VN, very dynamic country. In general, if you have a real degree, don't even sweat it it will be very easy. If you don't, still don't sweat it but you will need to shop around a bit to find a company willing to forge documents.
Thank you! So I need a company to give me a contract to get a working visa right?

That shouldn’t be hard, i have a semi-degree in mechanics ingeneering i think i can get a job in that field.

Also i have no problem working any job even bartending or whatever as long as i get out of my parents house.

Will check the link out and thank you so much for the help!!

Thank you! So I need a company to give me a contract to get a working visa right?

That shouldn’t be hard, i have a semi-degree in mechanics ingeneering i think i can get a job in that field.

Also i have no problem working any job even bartending or whatever as long as i get out of my parents house.

Will check the link out and thank you so much for the help!!
how old are you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back