is this a good tinder response

cuz @Hardrada brought it up

and also cuz i was texting girl and she was telling me how she was jealous i travel so much, etc
Yeah ig you run a niche internet forum for blackpilled people to engage in sex tourism either fairly interesting (autistic) or FBI but I don't know how women feel Abt it. You're not asian so that's probably the primary reason they're interested

ive never been on tinder in my lifr
i was on the edge of the tondo border today and saw naked children bathing in the dirty canal river water

everybody was staring at me too much so i didn’t venture farther into tondo land

i also saw a filipina wiping the sweat off her baldcel bf or husband’s white bald head shit you not jfl

i was on the edge of the tondo border today and saw naked children bathing in the dirty canal river water

everybody was staring at me too much so i didn’t venture farther into tondo land

i also saw a filipina wiping the sweat off her baldcel bf or husband’s white bald head shit you not jfl
i would have went in to laugh. were they all staring at you? and the pinas baldcel bf lived in tondo?

i would have went in to laugh. were they all staring at you? and the pinas baldcel bf lived in tondo?
You need to Tondomaxx immediately, you will be amongst your fellow race of Geomaxxer and Baldcelds. Pinas worship baldmaxxers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back