Advice Is there any real reason to move to your geomax country of choice long term besides having an online job / family?

sure that's fine

You should be able to laid in the West my friend. If you're more Asian passing than white passing you still should go to Asia

niggas 6ft3 and incel in the west while 5ft4 me is slaying korean and white girls 💀
I'm technically not incel incel since I had a MTB/HTB white gf but I'm giga aspie and missed a lot of iois

If you are white (I am mixed Asian/white BTW), there is a big incentive in that you are simply treated better in general in Asian countries. Remember the good old days of colonialism when white folk would sit on the porch of the plantation sipping tea while brown folks toiled in the fields. It's sort of still like that to an extent. As a white person in an Asian country you get preferential treatment better than the locals, and certainly better than what you would receive in your home country. In the U.K., no one cares if you're white; it's no big deal. The cashier at the grocery store doesn't give a shit that you're white when you go to checkout. She won't smile at you or treat you special in any way.

In Asia, there's not alot of white people, and the ones that are there are wealthy, so you already have an upper class halo. So that means women are more apt to interact with you (since you pose no threat) while they might be more hesitant with a local. Aside from women, it means when you go shopping the sales girl loves to practice English and will happily talk to you and use polite words like "please" and "thank you". If you are a local, she would probably ignore you or be a bitch to you. It means that when you go out to eat they may give you a better table out front so that people can see that it's a good establishment frequented by foreigners, whereas if you're a local you'd be stuck in back by the kitchen and bathroom. It's stuff like this why people move abroad instead of staying in their home country to be treated like a shitty peon.

If you are white (I am mixed Asian/white BTW), there is a big incentive in that you are simply treated better in general in Asian countries. Remember the good old days of colonialism when white folk would sit on the porch of the plantation sipping tea while brown folks toiled in the fields. It's sort of still like that to an extent. As a white person in an Asian country you get preferential treatment better than the locals, and certainly better than what you would receive in your home country. In the U.K., no one cares if you're white; it's no big deal. The cashier at the grocery store doesn't give a shit that you're white when you go to checkout. She won't smile at you or treat you special in any way.

In Asia, there's not alot of white people, and the ones that are there are wealthy, so you already have an upper class halo. So that means women are more apt to interact with you (since you pose no threat) while they might be more hesitant with a local. Aside from women, it means when you go shopping the sales girl loves to practice English and will happily talk to you and use polite words like "please" and "thank you". If you are a local, she would probably ignore you or be a bitch to you. It means that when you go out to eat they may give you a better table out front so that people can see that it's a good establishment frequented by foreigners, whereas if you're a local you'd be stuck in back by the kitchen and bathroom. It's stuff like this why people move abroad instead of staying in their home country to be treated like a shitty peon.
yeah I've been to Asia before and I'm hapa, wanna DM? curious to hear your experiences

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back