Is it worth having children?

Yes if you know the children will have an easy life then yes it is worth it

- You gain people who truly love you unconditionally
- They will pass your genes on
- Will pass on your legacy and family name
- Could bring prestige to your family

Worth it, if you have experienced enough life and make enough money. (and if you have average genetics that won't curse the child for life)

If you exclude all the npcs and redpilled bullshit then yes it is worth it
Yes if you know the children will have an easy life then yes it is worth it

- You gain people who truly love you unconditionally
- They will pass your genes on
- Will pass on your legacy and family name
- Could bring prestige to your family
Worth it, if you have experienced enough life and make enough money. (and if you have average genetics that won't curse the child for life)
  • There's no guarantee that your children will love you or live lives that you would be proud of.
    • Just look at the amount of people live in care homes who don't even see their kids. Could you imagine really wanting to have children and loving them with all your heart and wanting to give them the best in life and they stick you in an old people's home for you to die alone? That shit is tough.
  • Also I have a 50% chance of passing on a hereditary disorder that could leave my offspring with a crippling genetic condition which is something incredibly cruel to do to someone who didn't ask to be born.
  • Why does it matter if I pass on my name? I am a literal bastard and I hate my parents for giving me a life I could never be proud of.
  • I come from a big family meaning that my genes will still be indirectly passed on.
  • It costs a lot of money and energy to raise a child when their whole life will be spent exploited by capitalist pigs.

Yeah but the safest way to do it without getting cucked with a divorce is to go for a surrogacy, choose an egg donor that's like 6ft so even if your kid ends up retarded or ugly he still mogs just because he is 6ft5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back