Story is it pointless to go after asian girls if you are white?

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022

im a white guy. a few months ago i hooked up with this asian girl, she drunkenly made a comment about my dick. she said i was filipino sized not white sized. it was just a ONS so it doesnt really matter. i started talking to another asian girl recently. one day out of the blue she tells me that she doesnt like asian guys because they arnt big enough to satisfy her. so i ghost her after that. is it even worth it to go after asian girls if you are white? it seems like they are only looking for big dicks like every other girls

im a white guy. a few months ago i hooked up with this asian girl, she drunkenly made a comment about my dick. she said i was filipino sized not white sized. it was just a ONS so it doesnt really matter. i started talking to another asian girl recently. one day out of the blue she tells me that she doesnt like asian guys because they arnt big enough to satisfy her. so i ghost her after that. is it even worth it to go after asian girls if you are white? it seems like they are only looking for big dicks like every other girls
They want their kids to have big dick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back