Is it normal to get 2 matches and 3 likes on Badoo in four hours in china and bangkok?

It's that same g
fucking this girl tonight. Meh......just gotta bare the pain of living here i guess.
22, but for some reason likes to make herself look super young with those lame filters.
fucked her friend with the glasses already. (they are both sitting in my living room in the second photo) but this one here, just broke up with her boyfriend.

so she has been messaging me for a week. going to make time for her today.

i wish i had a better photo, she's super fucking tiny, but nice thin waist and wide hips.
fucking this girl tonight. Meh......just gotta bare the pain of living here i guess.
22, but for some reason likes to make herself look super young with those lame filters.
fucked her friend with the glasses already. (they are both sitting in my living room in the second photo) but this one here, just broke up with her boyfriend.

so she has been messaging me for a week. going to make time for her today.

i wish i had a better photo, she's super fucking tiny, but nice thin waist and wide hips.
Same girl you met in February?

It's that same g

Same girl you met in February?
yep, i was offered a virgin yesterday (turned it down) but virgin girl was super cute (that's 2 in 6 months). But i don't do virgins and really...how the HELL would you know shes' a virgin. ya know.. Then this friend offered me a new girl. Might do her, later tonight. New girl is plain, but she's new.

FINALLY the modem guys showed up. so once they are gone, i can call shorty over and lay pipe.

Plus. i don't do the virgin thing cause i really don't want that responsibility. And the sex must be fucking terrible. Can you imagine.....Bitching about how much it hurts ect. dont' even think i could go balls deep, hard enough with girls who take dick regularly. Now....add the virgin factor. Nope. would rather drown a puppy.

Last edited:
yep, i was offered a virgin yesterday (turned it down) but virgin girl was super cute (that's 2 in 6 months). But i don't do virgins and really...how the HELL would you know shes' a virgin. ya know.. Then this friend offered me a new girl. Might do her, later tonight. New girl is plain, but she's new.

FINALLY the modem guys showed up. so once they are gone, i can call shorty over and lay pipe.

Plus. i don't do the virgin thing cause i really don't want that responsibility. And the sex must be fucking terrible. Can you imagine.....Bitching about how much it hurts ect. dont' even think i could go balls deep, hard enough with girls who take dick regularly. Now....add the virgin factor. Nope. would rather drown a puppy.
I swear you are living the geomaxer dream. Your thread on how you own your rentals and live off the cashflow were so good. Trying to sell my company before I hit 30 and do the same thing

I swear you are living the geomaxer dream. Your thread on how you own your rentals and live off the cashflow were so good. Trying to sell my company before I hit 30 and do the same thing
thanks man, but most here, think im too old, being 44. im a gen something. (i dont' know what letter i am)
but if you can do what i do before 30, holy fuck. wow...lucky you. I wish i had my head on straight at that age. I was into banging pussy (still am) but back then i was neeting before it was a thing, and banging puss.

thanks man, but most here, think im too old, being 44. im a gen something. (i dont' know what letter i am)
but if you can do what i do before 30, holy fuck. wow...lucky you. I wish i had my head on straight at that age. I was into banging pussy (still am) but back then i was neeting before it was a thing, and banging puss.
what should i do for next 8 years im 22

what should i do for next 8 years im 22
well if you seriously DO have enough money to retire now, do it. But if i were you. Or anyone in this forum, buy property. There are so many companies that do all the work for you. paying them 10% or less. (to take care and rent the property for you)

Because no matter what. Property always goes up. has from the beginning of time. And while your asset increases in value, its making you spending money. what other investment does that? With little to no risk?

there is no other way to make money with as little risk as owning property. Just remember, 1 and 2 bedroom places, do not buy 3 room homes. Or larger. That is not a easy rental property. 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom (can you say single mothers) are normal. 1 bedroom for students, and young guys starting out. But anyone needing to rent a 3 bedroom house has his life fucked up, or is probably fucked up and will fuck up your property. because if you have wife and enough kids you need a 3 bed house, you should have enough money to get a mortgage, if you do not. you are very bad financially, or someone who will NOT take care of your property properly.

and your 22. fuck dude, you are an accountant too. bro, you are set. Another job that is NEVER EVER going away. Unless they go to digital currency and even then. Someone's gotta balance the books.

as long as their is physicial currency, you have a job. Even in post apocolyptic times. Eventually some war lord is going to come along and want his money accounted for.

Last edited:
buy property.
you only say this because it worked for you so you’re biased. either way, i can’t sell land in america since that was the compromise i came to with the irs in order to not pay my taxes so i couldn’t do the real estate meme anyways.

also you can’t own land. it’s a psyop made to keep people in the bubble of working for 40 years to payoff their loan then die 10 years after retiring due to goyslop diet. so that when all is said and done they think to themselves “atleast i own land haha”

but yea you’re right about the accounting part (i’m a bit biased of course obviously)

maybe i’ll start an accounting firm for sexpats in cambodia or something idk

you only say this because it worked for you so you’re biased. either way, i can’t sell land in america since that was the compromise i came to with the irs in order to not pay my taxes so i couldn’t do the real estate meme anyways.

also you can’t own land. it’s a psyop made to keep people in the bubble of working for 40 years to payoff their loan then die 10 years after retiring due to goyslop diet. so that when all is said and done they think to themselves “atleast i own land haha”

but yea you’re right about the accounting part (i’m a bit biased of course obviously)

maybe i’ll start an accounting firm for sexpats in cambodia or something idk
there are many countries you can buy homes, and apartments were you don';t pay yearly tax

dominican republic for one, cayman islands for 2.

now, obviously you will get a better return in cayman than DR

there are many countries you can buy homes, and apartments were you don';t pay yearly tax

dominican republic for one, cayman islands for 2.

now, obviously you will get a better return in cayman than DR
and then again, DR can be lucrative, getting american dollars

if you get a place in sosua, or punta cana. I know punta cana you can get homes for 60k USD.

cayman is a more expensive market, especially NOW. i bought my house for 210k CI in 2011. now that same house is worth EASILY 350K CI.
but with that place i make 4650 CI a month thats' like 5500 USD tax free.
and i dont' pay property tax or anything.

but.....i do have to worry about hurricanes.

DR is safer for the hurricane thing, but you need to get a place in either sosua (sosua would be the gold mine) lots of those passport bro's going there from new york. So you will easily make 35 to depends on how nice your place it. per night.

So property isn't unrealistic, and you actually DO own your house, and yes foreigners can own a home in both countries, and you don't have to live there.

and then again, DR can be lucrative, getting american dollars

if you get a place in sosua, or punta cana. I know punta cana you can get homes for 60k USD.

cayman is a more expensive market, especially NOW. i bought my house for 210k CI in 2011. now that same house is worth EASILY 350K CI.
but with that place i make 4650 CI a month thats' like 5500 USD tax free.
and i dont' pay property tax or anything.

but.....i do have to worry about hurricanes.

DR is safer for the hurricane thing, but you need to get a place in either sosua (sosua would be the gold mine) lots of those passport bro's going there from new york. So you will easily make 35 to depends on how nice your place it. per night.

So property isn't unrealistic, and you actually DO own your house, and yes foreigners can own a home in both countries, and you don't have to live there.
never thought about renting out apartments in dr to passport bros

good idea

never thought about renting out apartments in dr to passport bros

good idea
in sosua its' a no brainer.
i am honestly thinking about going back to take a look at punta cana. first. Im being offered housing at 70k. 1000 usd down to start the process of building.

when i was in DR. i was thinking i have to be near the beach, for punta cana. But i do not know. I know for sosua, you DO NOT need to be near the beach at all. its' all black dudes from new york. Trying to flex, and everyone knows most black dudes dont' swim.
but punta cana is normally families. So a 2 bedroom house would be okay, but i would assume beach access would be important. But the 70k housing comes with a pool. And you are competing with all inclusive hotels. it's why i was hesitant to buy before. But also thinking about sosua. (reason being, hurricane coming close to cayman and if it hits cayman like it did at cat5 with carriacou. It flattened the island of Carriacou in half an hour. that means EVERYTHING is gone. Including my investment. So i have really been thinking about diversifying my properties in other countries.

so........

and sosua you can get studio apartments for about 40k. These apartments usually come with a pool. but there is a maintenance fee every month. usually about 100 dollars.

there are companys that also do prop management there as well. For short term and long term rentals.

now, studios (i would only get the largest you can) 1 bedrooms are GREAT rentals in sosua.

anyways, that is what i have been thinking. Miss that dominican pussy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back