is anyone in a geomax discord server? or wants to talk about geomaxx on discord?

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
add me: omniscient_2

i used to be in a server but i got kicked out for being a white supramacist extremist. but ive calmed down now. is there any active ones still?

just travel the world with a fucking cat to fuck ugly subhuman filipinas theory
View attachment 1917
If I was dating girls like that I wouldn't post it on social media, a man's got needs (sex) just do the dirty without all your friends and family knowing. I've banged ugly women, but I don't show them off on social media or friends/family. It's just a need that will be fulfilled.

add me: omniscient_2

i used to be in a server but i got kicked out for being a white supramacist extremist. but ive calmed down now. is there any active ones still?
fuck discord and incel community, no need to join/make a discord since my life is going good + it's a waste of time talking to retards who act like they give a shit about you. Most of these discord faggots wouldn't care if you died tomorrow yet i want to conversate with these retards? I'd rather not waste my time and do something productive. Gonna be spending my time studying or working so i can go overseas and fuck hot white girls and latinas

fuck discord and incel community, no need to join/make a discord since my life is going good + it's a waste of time talking to retards who act like they give a shit about you. Most of these discord faggots wouldn't care if you died tomorrow yet i want to conversate with these retards? I'd rather not waste my time and do something productive. Gonna be spending my time studying or working so i can go overseas and fuck hot white girls and latinas
you wont get any white girls. go for sea monkeys

how can ur life be good if ur wageslaving to fuck girls overseas? teach me how to cope like u. wageslaving is depressing af for me

how can ur life be good if ur wageslaving to fuck girls overseas? teach me how to cope like u. wageslaving is depressing af for me
Depends where you work and your boss, coworkers and pay. I get paid 75k and have a good chill boss so it's good for me lol, just find a good career and put in the work to get the job and get hired.

If I was dating girls like that I wouldn't post it on social media, a man's got needs (sex) just do the dirty without all your friends and family knowing. I've banged ugly women, but I don't show them off on social media or friends/family. It's just a need that will be fulfilled.
This, we are all genetic deadends by being on this site, I rather just LDAR tbh

Your shitty country has horrible weather, Low Pay, Ugly women, a ton of Indian and Pakistani shitskins and one is your prime minister. I agree with you compared to the UK, The USA is a heaven
uk weather mogs ur weather extremely hard. no one likes hot, it makes ur life shit.

uk is one of the highest earning countries in the world,

british are actually wealthier and richer than americans - statistical proof linked https://looksmax.org/threads/statis...-people-are-way-richer-than-americans.790925/

although theres no point arguing about which is better as we're both very lucky to be in top tier countries, while most of the world is in third world and would kill someone to be born in our countries

"no woman wants you" - from virgin

to: guy who had 3 ltr's, over 20 slays
all larp and u bought hookers, also ugly asian women are not a flex they just hate themselves so much they would rather get with a 5'4 midget who has blue eyes than a actual human male. You will always be a little bitch and a cuck it doesn't matter if i'm a virgin i still will live a far better life than you and be 5 inches taller than you jfl :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: imagine being 1 inch shorter than average western women what a actual genetic waste you are tbh, You have to travel thousands of miles away to south east asia in order to fuck brown sea monkies.

all larp and u bought hookers, also ugly asian women are not a flex they just hate themselves so much they would rather get with a 5'4 midget who has blue eyes than a actual human male. You will always be a little bitch and a cuck it doesn't matter if i'm a virgin i still will live a far better life than you and be 5 inches taller than you jfl :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: imagine being 1 inch shorter than average western women what a actual genetic waste you are tbh, You have to travel thousands of miles away to south east asia in order to fuck brown sea monkies.
its not larp tho and u know it. ur very jealous.

"you will always be a little bitch and cuck" - from the virgin

how can u be living a better life than me if ur poorer than me and ive had over 500 times more sex than you?

yes i admit im genetic waste, dont need to tell me

and i like brown sea monkeys.

its not larp tho and u know it. ur very jealous.

"you will always be a little bitch and cuck" - from the virgin

how can u be living a better life than me if ur poorer than me and ive had over 500 times more sex than you?

yes i admit im genetic waste, dont need to tell me

and i like brown sea monkeys.
i love brown deathnic jungle gooks. id rather have them than stacys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back