Interesting video on geomaxxing by Thinking Ape.

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
Hes done a few ones in the past but this time he directly addresses Passport Bros. He brings some interesting points about the oversaturation due to social media and the delusion these passport bros have thinking that these women are fundamentally different than the ones in muh West I still think that he oversells the amount of actual oversaturation these countries have and will really have. Poverty is still the great equalizer and I do think you still have a better deal just going abroad, experiencing life, cooming, etc. While I agree these realtionships abroad are transactional its not like they are any different than what post wall women in the US expect with muh 6 figures, and you can have much greater leverage in general abroad. I do agree with him that overall marriage is a bad idea in these countries and they are playing you these days. All in all, go to coom and don't expect some trad fantasy. If you go for that I still think geomaxxing will be a viable option for a very long time, and JBW can still be an option.

They are raising prices for everyone in south america, thailand. Fuck passport bros and andrew tate for pushing geomaxxing because now we have a bunch of western guys who are spending tons of money on these whores, This is why i'm learning spanish and going to a small village. It's not worth it to live in a big city and find a foid for a long term relationship, Plus less competition because these other guys aren't learning spanish

They are raising prices for everyone in south america, thailand. Fuck passport bros and andrew tate for pushing geomaxxing because now we have a bunch of western guys who are spending tons of money on these whores, This is why i'm learning spanish and going to a small village. It's not worth it to live in a big city and find a foid for a long term relationship, Plus less competition because these other guys aren't learning spanish
myanmar is the best next spot after ph is dead

are myanmaresian whores good looking though?
burmese is what they are. theyre everything from sub to normie tier. eatsleepyangon is a jewtube channel featuring burmese girls but most of them are thai they are frauding for tourism bait so you can go there and potentially die. its listed as n advised country to not go to so it gets very little tourism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back