if it’s true that the brain stops developing at 25,

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
and i’m still traveling around random countries in 3 years time

then i’ll be stuck with never wanting to be a wage slave normie lifestyle and always travel

over

then i’ll be stuck with never wanting to be a wage slave normie lifestyle and always travel

over
Why are you worried about becoming a wagie or wanting to become one when you’re supposedly financially independent?
Is it because you’re actually a glow-nigger?

Why are you worried about becoming a wagie or wanting to become one when you’re supposedly financially independent?
Is it because you’re actually a glow-nigger?
i put the switch on a 10

this ain’t a regular mclaren

fly to st barts put my feet in the sand

bitch ima dawg i’ll marry her friend

twenty the new thirty but im still twenty

my hitters they muslim but they still go ham

met this girl in new york took her out to new jersey
IMG 9235

over
it stops developing physically, not that you will be stuck mentally

it stops developing physically, not that you will be stuck mentally
99% of maturity is merely refining the foundational habits and behaviors you built during your formative years. The older you get, the more traumatic it becomes for your entire worldview to be turned upside down.

over
Who said anything about wage slavery? Being mobile for so long teaches you to adapt to your current reality, to conserve your resources for future use, and to avoid getting trapped by bad choices. These good life habits don't simply disappear when you start getting a paycheck.

It's naturally harmonious to have a season where you are motivated and driven to struggle hard toward a goal. Migratory birds do it annually, when they work dawn to dusk to establish territory, find a mate, raise babies. Once their work season is done, they go back to loafing around for the rest of the year, covering ground whenever they want to move on. I love birds so fucking much, they are the only land-based creatures who enjoy true freedom.

over
I just got back home in the US after being in Asia for 5 months via living off most of my savings and I immediately just LDAR'd for a week in disbelief at my condemnation to mundanity and inceldom. It literally feels like I had a past life or that I've just woken up from a long dream. I'd have probably roped if it weren't for the fact I have close friends.
For all the young souls here who are yet to go on a geomaxxing expedition who plan on just saving up and blowing it all: just be fully aware you will might become clinically depressed for at least a few days after you get back. I'm all for living in the present but you need a long-term picture as well.

I just got back home in the US after being in Asia for 5 months via living off most of my savings and I immediately just LDAR'd for a week in disbelief at my condemnation to mundanity and inceldom. It literally feels like I had a past life or that I've just woken up from a long dream. I'd have probably roped if it weren't for the fact I have close friends.
For all the young souls here who are yet to go on a geomaxxing expedition who plan on just saving up and blowing it all: just be fully aware you will might become clinically depressed for at least a few days after you get back. I'm all for living in the present but you need a long-term picture as well.
get back to the orient ASAP !

get back to the orient ASAP !
Teaching English (with an online bachelor's ezpz) was my first thought during the denial/bargaining stage of grief, but you truly do not make enough to save money from a global perspective and live a comfortable life. But if you're just keeping afloat some escape velocity level of funds in the background like you or @biggunsar it's a totally different story

At the same time I have to say posts from @JustGo are a stolid reminder that you don't need much to actually be happy and it's a breath of fresh air (just like not being outside in Hanoi anymore is) in our wealth-obsessed culture. Living out of a van like a hippie nomadically in America is literally geominning in most regards but it comes full circle in a way; yin and yang. There's maturity behind his posts and I respect it

At the same time I have to say posts from @JustGo are a stolid reminder that you don't need much to actually be happy and it's a breath of fresh air (just like not being outside in Hanoi anymore is) in our wealth-obsessed culture. Living out of a van like a hippie nomadically in America is literally geominning in most regards but it comes full circle in a way; yin and yang. There's maturity behind his posts and I respect it
He's quite deluded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back