if i lived in usa it would be san francisco

if you live in san francisco or london and rich, no point in geomaxxing

just get a local ting

because im ugly. where i live is 50% noodle and i get nothing. the philippines sounds better anyways.

that guy is a tallfag that might be his family member we dont know if thus is his gf or hes full betabux or what. we would need to ask him.
how old are you again?

i saw so many asians in san francisco you’re just too pussy to approach them lol

i also had bald teachers in high school who had korean wives and they were short

mentalcel

how old are you again?

i saw so many asians in san francisco you’re just too pussy to approach them lol

i also had bald teachers in high school who had korean wives and they were short

mentalcel
that was back then this is now

i took this pic just for you to yesterday

you’re just volcel
View attachment 3589
i ANALyzed this picture hes a betabux taking her traveling and once he runs out of money its over for him. he also looks mogs me. this guy is a normie bluepilled npc. the relationship is a fake construct in this video game.
wheres his girlfriend? he has no kids and nothing and never got shit.

i ANALyzed this picture hes a betabux taking her traveling and once he runs out of money its over for him. he also looks mogs me. this guy is a normie bluepilled npc. the relationship is a fake construct in this video game.
he could get a jungle pina

That is St Bagelcel

There's more human shit on the streets San Francisco than dog shit. San Francisco needs to fix their pigeon infestation problem before I consider moving there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back