Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
- online work so u can work from anywhere
- make at least 10k per month
- only work like 20 hours per week doing work I enjoy like strategy

Only way I can see that being possible is having an agency

the ideal job for a male is king

anyone who says anything else is braindead or beta

kings is the perfect mix of responsibility and reward and they have a harem, Genghis Khan has 16 million descendants, Kings are remembered forever based on their achievements, King George II the last warrior king has Timothee Chalamet make a banger film about him hundreds of years later. Literally every single decision he ever made resonated in history with world changing effects.

the ideal job for a male is king

anyone who says anything else is braindead or beta

kings is the perfect mix of responsibility and reward and they have a harem, Genghis Khan has 16 million descendants, Kings are remembered forever based on their achievements, King George II the last warrior king has Timothee Chalamet make a banger film about him hundreds of years later. Literally every single decision he ever made resonated in history with world changing effects.
being an explorer mogs

be free

go fuck foreign women

claim new lands

I own a video agency. It is miserable, basically a high paid job where you're a slave to clients and have to constantly deal with customer churn. Need to set boundaries quick as they are always expecting something of you
Is that like for YouTube videos or something more professional/traditional like advertising?

I own a video agency. It is miserable, basically a high paid job where you're a slave to clients and have to constantly deal with customer churn. Need to set boundaries quick as they are always expecting something of you
just hire and train third worlders to do it for you and sit back and relax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back