I wish I was born an asian male in asia

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

access to the most feminine females, slim, submissive, sexy. with basically 0 competition from races who mog them. asia barely has any white people in it

but i'd rather be a white man, in asia.

but moving to asia is borderline impossible for most people. remote jobmaxxing is too unreliable and hard. same with businesmaxxing. and i dont wanna be an english teacher forever.

would be much easier to just be born asian in asia.

but who knows i guess i can enjoy some chink international students in uk for now. maybe take some trips to asia after LL. and then focus on busnessmaxxing until I can permenantly move

but i dont like chink internation students in uk. they're too rare. its hard to find and keep one. ive got one rn but its difficult

i want to open my tinder and ALL girls are asian. not just have to scroll past 50 white girl matches to find 1 asian girl.

if i wasnt in uk i wouldnt have access to chinese international students, that would be giga suifuel not having any asian girlz in ur country

lol the one i saw was early 20s. and showed my mom a pic of her and she accused me of meeting an underage girl jfllll i fucking love asian girls

access to the most feminine females, slim, submissive, sexy. with basically 0 competition from races who mog them. asia barely has any white people in it

but moving to asia is borderline impossible for most people. remote jobmaxxing is too unreliable and hard. same with businesmaxxing. and i dont wanna be an english teacher forever.

but who knows i guess i can enjoy some chink international students in uk for now. maybe take some trips to asia after LL. and then focus on busnessmaxxing until I can permenantly move

but i dont like chink internation students in uk. they're too rare. its hard to find and keep one. ive got one rn but its difficult

i want to open my tinder and ALL girls are asian. not just have to scroll past 50 white girl matches to find 1 asian girl.
If you think you have it hard being 5'4 white normie, Try being a 5'4 asian normie and see how "easier" it would be lmao.

LMAO that's so retarded. Being Asian male in Asia is literal death sentence.

unattractive asian males in asia can just date unattractive asian females.

unattractive asian females are 100x better than unattractive white females. literally the AVERAGE white female is obese lmao
ive seen like 3/10 asian guys with such hot asian girls out here. most people say wmaf is more common here but i see more amaf and they have really hot fob girlfriends.

unattractive asian males in asia can just date unattractive asian females.

unattractive asian females are 100x better than unattractive white females. literally the AVERAGE white female is obese lmao
>Just date unattractive women bro
Did we forget about the crazy standards women have despite them not being attractive?
Unattractive women are unattractive no matter what, on a global scale an ugly white woman is more desirable than an ugly asian

>Just date unattractive women bro
Did we forget about the crazy standards women have despite them not being attractive?

Unattractive women are unattractive no matter what, on a global scale an ugly white woman is more desirable than an ugly asian
we are white though and asian girls are perfect for us. id be happy with a 3/10 asian girl. i want a fob.

we are white though and asian girls are perfect for us. id be happy with a 3/10 asian girl. i want a fob.
Is the left your ideal gook?
1677098496236-png.2087734

Is the left your ideal gook?
1677098496236-png.2087734
no and this is like a 1/10 with some birth defects from cambodia. she probably got born from a mom in one of those breast milk factories where they drug them to produce as much milk ad they can. she had damaged eggs and when she finally had a kid it was born with birth defects. i dont like the look on the right either.

no and this is like a 1/10 with some birth defects from cambodia. she probably got born from a mom in one of those breast milk factories where they drug them to produce as much milk ad they can. she had damaged eggs and when she finally had a kid it was born with birth defects. i dont like the look on the right either.
She looks like a irl version of this meme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back