Story I wish death and torture upon lithuanian females

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Dec 11, 2023
lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
Just look at this whore from lithuania (separatist part of Russia) I swiped to right in Tinder. So she likes Star Wars. I like Star Wars too. And yet she prefers chad who hates Star Wars

Migl

Ok, this one then. Gives more of loner weirdo vibes. And yet still chad only. Instead of comrade loner weirdo man, for cunt is preferable outgoing normie chad she has nothing in common with other than wanting to suck his cock

Ugn

And here one looks like autist. Obsessed with chad's penis

Urte

After 5 years of daily swiping, 67 219 to left and 168 (0,25%) to right, got no Tinder matches in lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

Last edited:
So she likes Star Wars. I like Star Wars too. And yet she prefers chad who hates Star Wars

Ok, this one then. Gives more of loner weirdo vibes. And yet still chad only. Instead of comrade loner weirdo man, for cunt is preferable outgoing normie chad she has nothing in common with other than wanting to suck his cock
yes this is true.

but if you are honest with yourself, your anger is pointless because men aren't much better:
I don't want ugly females
you are trying to date upwards just like them.

of course horny men will agree easier to have sex than women. but a relationship with an ugly woman? it just doesn't feel right.

i had ugly women simping for me, telling me what they think i wanna hear, making gifts. but still there is no chance for a relationship.

yes this is true.

but if you are honest with yourself, your anger is pointless because men aren't much better:

you are trying to date upwards just like them.

of course horny men will agree easier to have sex than women. but a relationship with an ugly woman? it just doesn't feel right.

i had ugly women simping for me, telling me what they think i wanna hear, making gifts. but still there is no chance for a relationship.
In Tinder I swipe pretty females to left, if don't see us having things in common. I cannot be called stacy-chaser

In Tinder I swipe pretty females to left, if don't see us having things in common. I cannot be called stacy-chaser
it doesn't change anything that you are picky with women out of your league.

the point is: you dislike females who have things in common with you if you consider them ugly. that's the same shit they do.

your current strategy is doomed to fail. you have to face reality and either date women who are older and uglier than that or manage to get into some social circles or geomax. otherwise you're gonna repeat your online dating shit over and over until you are grey. wake up, dude

it doesn't change anything that you are picky with women out of your league.

the point is: you dislike females who have things in common with you if you consider them ugly. that's the same shit they do.

your current strategy is doomed to fail. you have to face reality and either date women who are older and uglier than that or manage to get into some social circles or geomax. otherwise you're gonna repeat your online dating shit over and over until you are grey. wake up, dude
Geomax. But lithuania (separatist part of Russia) has bad relations wish China, lithuanians need visa, and with increased danger for it to be rejected. Other places of geomaxing look so lame in comparison to China

1 Filipins

I beg you napoleon de geso, you need to get a caucasoid android robot, you can't racemix, you need to keep the race alive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back