Looks And again for how much People's Republic of China is superior over lithuania (separatist part of Russia) and whole West with it's non-cute females

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
What kind of females liking me in dating sites from China and lithuania (separatist part of Russia). So far, after few years spent, got no Tinder and Bumble matches in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), only likes from females who do not fit my cultured man of culture taste

Kinliet

She doesn't look baltic, she looks Russian or Belarussian (or Ukranian because of her dark hair), you baltics look like cavemen because of how facially robust you are.

What kind of females liking me in dating sites from China and lithuania (separatist part of Russia). So far, after few years spent, got no Tinder and Bumble matches in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), only likes from females who do not fit my cultured man of culture taste

View attachment 6081
Right's probably a catfish or filtered to the slums of shanghai. Either way you're not going anywhere so no point in daydreaming.

This is how anime characters would look in real life (they would also look like that girl you posted in the left):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back