I was nearly circumcucked as a child, luckily I wasn't

Bestimmung

Aug 18, 2022
When I was 10 years old or smth my foreskin was so tight so I had the option to either wait to see if it grows out or get circumcised.

Luckily the doctor explained it scary so I was scared of this shitty surgery and didn't do it. My mother even wanted to persuade me to get this (muhh you will get icecream) luckily I was too scared.

Females don't realise how detrimental this surgery will be for your entire life.

@geomaxer

being nearly circumcucked at 10 is nothing. you dont even live in a country with forced infant cucking. i hope theres multiple circumcused killers in the future the same way er went er. er wasnt even circumcised. we need retribution.

being nearly circumcucked at 10 is nothing. you dont even live in a country with forced infant cucking
Its still evil that they give a 10 year old this decision.

I dind't even knew what this meant for my future and my mother wanted to push me. If i wasn't as scared of doctors I would have done it.

I think I remember my circumcision, which would be kind of insane considering most babies aren't conscious that young but I'm pretty sure I remember it. I also remember being like <2 (small enough to be held by a woman) and a random woman (not my mom) sticking my face into her tits and I remember it feeling awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back