i think im the only real digital nomad

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
9/10 geomaxxers is just a trustfund kid, which is fine and theyre blessed, but theyre not digital nomad so i can't relate as much

the 1/10 geomaxxers which isnt a trustfund kid, is some hyper successful online businessmaxxer who makes like 1 million per month so i just cant relate to them

where are just the normal people who got a remote job and geomaxxed? just the regular guy working an average job and just wants to live abroad to leverage his income or something

its my plan too once i get a better remote job

but to answer your question, most remote workers are normal people that dont want to travel to the other side of the world, they just want to chill at home with their gf, family and friends
and many dont want to risk their job, it's actually rare for a remote job to allow you to travel outside the country for months

most that you will find in famous spots like Bali or Bangkok are a bunch of gurus, "traders" that got lucky once, rich kids "building a business"
i often hear the serious digital nomads with a regular job prefer to work on their airbnb and meet locals instead of flexxing at the coworking or trendy coffee place, they want nothing to do with the digital nomad community
too many fake it till you make it, weirdos that are basically sexpats and andrew tate fanboys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back