News i need your advice once again

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
listen to me lets pretend for a while youre rich like i am
you can live in any city you want and you want asia obviously because you are not a fucking faggot to mingle with white cunts

which city would you pick?
for now i think it'd be tokyo or seul because i know bangkok pretty well and its not very exciting for me anymore

If ur rich why would u live in some concrete jungle?? live by a beach in luxury brah

You think Jeff bezos and conor mxgregor go live in some concrete city?

Nah Bruv it's all about beach and yachts and cocktails and tanned ethnic girls

If ur rich why would u live in some concrete jungle?? live by a beach in luxury brah

You think Jeff bezos and conor mxgregor go live in some concrete city?

Nah Bruv it's all about beach and yachts and cocktails and tanned ethnic girls
where
anyway city is better, like year ago i was looking for thing you are looking for now, and this place doesnt exist. i visited multiple beach cities in asia and actually its better to have good city with no beach than decent city with decent beach like pattaya or something

where
anyway city is better, like year ago i was looking for thing you are looking for now, and this place doesnt exist. i visited multiple beach cities in asia and actually its better to have good city with no beach than decent city with decent beach like pattaya or something
also i took one of my gfs to really luxurious secluded place in thailand, only us and like 10 other rich whites in whole area, we had like 200-300 sqm house just for 2 of us.
and shit was boring after 3 days ngl

where
busan. da nang.

also i took one of my gfs to really luxurious secluded place in thailand, only us and like 10 other rich whites in whole area, we had like 200-300 sqm house just for 2 of us.
and shit was boring after 3 days ngl
exactly. theres no big developed cities with beach in thailand thats why i didnt mention it

busan looks good on paper i wonder how would it be like. maybe i will try next time for some time. but water temperature is pretty low and i know east asians enough to know korean girls are not sitting on these beaches for sure

busan looks good on paper i wonder how would it be like. maybe i will try next time for some time. but water temperature is pretty low and i know east asians enough to know korean girls are not sitting on these beaches for sure
Yea I think it's the ideal city we need to go there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back