Vent I injected a melanin drug and sunbathed my entire life, worked outside my entire life & I'm still Whiter than 99.99% of asians

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
I have

1. Worked outside for 3 years roofing on 200ft buildings closer to the sun, in the summer, with my tshirt off all day every day
2. Sunbathed once per year in 30 degree tropical country lie outside in the sun ALL day with tanning OIL
3. Used artifical sunbeds where like 10 mins of sun in it is equivilant to 3 hours real life sun, used them every week for years
4. Overdosed myself on betacarotene for years(makes you orangey yellow)
5. Injected a melanotan drug which chemically causes your body to produce more melanin

And im still whiter than 99.999% of asians 🤣

this is how dedicated i am to being the ideal skin colour in any environment that i'm in.

Although im annoyed I did all of that because now im not paper white anymore for asia on my face and arms. but still white. just white with a slight yellowy reddish colour

gonna try scrub the fuck out of my body and face over the next few years and avoid sun like a vampire to try get back to my original colour

i dont wanna inject any weird chemicals tho or anything

Last edited:
I have

1. Worked outside for 3 years roofing on 200ft buildings closer to the sun, in the summer, with my tshirt off all day every day
2. Sunbathed once per year in 30 degree tropical country lie outside in the sun ALL day with tanning OIL
3. Used artifical sunbeds where like 10 mins of sun in it is equivilant to 3 hours real life sun, used them every week for years
4. Overdosed myself on betacarotene for years(makes you orangey yellow)
5. Injected a melanotan drug which chemically causes your body to produce more melanin

And im still whiter than 99.999% of asians 🤣

this is how dedicated i am to being the ideal skin colour in any environment that i'm in.

Although im annoyed I did all of that because now im not paper white anymore for asia on my face and arms. but still white. just white with a slight yellowy reddish colour

gonna try scrub the fuck out of my body and face over the next few years and avoid sun like a vampire to try get back to my original colour

i dont wanna inject any weird chemicals tho or anything
I'm the whitest user here by far get mogged bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back