News i have this dream of living in asia and scamming gooks

yea it is but ph is better but the life quality if you are looking for modern conveniences is crap but the way you will get taken care of makes up for it.

is living in japan with some desperated 30 years old gook that pays for rent and cooks you when you play vidya all day long viable career path?
View attachment 1999
Lol I thought he was going to be some sort of pedo the way she is writing the post at first

I'm not sure about Japan probably depends on your looks if your are bringing nothing to the table other than that. I assume it would be easier to do this in Thailand because women in the society are expected to work and MANY thai guys here do exactly this but just sit and smoke cigarettes and drink and hang out with their boys in the rural areas. Not sure about other SEA countires and also I'll add Japan has a pretty militaristic work culture so seriously doubt this will work there. Also forget about blowjobs if you plan on doing this say bye bye to that

Lol I thought he was going to be some sort of pedo the way she is writing the post at first

I'm not sure about Japan probably depends on your looks if your are bringing nothing to the table other than that. I assume it would be easier to do this in Thailand because women in the society are expected to work and MANY thai guys here do exactly this but just sit and smoke cigarettes and drink and hang out with their boys in the rural areas. Not sure about other SEA countires and also I'll add Japan has a pretty militaristic work culture so seriously doubt this will work there. Also forget about blowjobs if you plan on doing this say bye bye to that
blowjobs are pointless as a circumcuck. i skip them every time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back