i have organised a date for my first cute korean girl to meet me uwu

there is a chinese one too but i kinda fumbled it too and she says she will meet as friends anyway because she likes travelling across england. how do i try make her buy me stuff i can tell she is gigaloaded

there is a chinese one too but i kinda fumbled it too and she says she will meet as friends anyway because she likes travelling across england. how do i try make her buy me stuff i can tell she is gigaloaded
I read this as "I can tell she is gigabloated "

This is clearly a coping mechanism you've created after being rejected by white women your entire life.
i havent been rejected by white women though i remember in school i literally went through every girl in my class and found none of them attractive (sure they were mostly fat and covered in makeup but still)

i havent been rejected by white women though i remember in school i literally went through every girl in my class and found none of them attractive (sure they were mostly fat and covered in makeup but still)
You're a virgin, aren't you? Anxietycel, interesting. Your name alone tells me all I need to know about you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back