i have no motivation to do anything cuz ive already known i have no any alternatives in life

PolakSubhuman

Aug 9, 2023
ive wasted my youth completely on basement dwelling. 22yo in a month. Basically never talked to anybody, broke, no job (was working 2 weeks at Shell and got fired for some reason). Finding a remote job is impossible due to extremely high competition. Learning new skill is a cope, going to uni/college is a cope. Im manlet also with recessed face so i cannot ascend in my country, I have to move out to some 3rd world shithole.

ive wasted my youth completely on basement dwelling. 22yo in a month. Basically never talked to anybody, broke, no job (was working 2 weeks at Shell and got fired for some reason). Finding a remote job is impossible due to extremely high competition. Learning new skill is a cope, going to uni/college is a cope. Im manlet also with recessed face so i cannot ascend in my country, I have to move out to some 3rd world shithole.
You need to go to the Philippines.

Start with a one month Geomaxx trip and you will learn more than any of the other copes you mentioned.

Manlet? Go to PH and you will be a tallfag.

If you won’t go geomax yet put your head down and Patrick Bateman jewmaxx so you can have the money to later

?

How can I earn money there? The only way is running own business so I may teach English or some shit like math (Im good at math)
Yeah that's an option.

Consider teaching English online. Once experienced, you can earn good money. Look into the TEFL course.

Also Maths too would be great as well if you're good at it.

If you have enough online income, you can perpetually live on tourist visas. Then once you have enough funds, you can look into a permanent visa.

If you geomax to SEA you'll be worse off. Get your drivers licence and just do basic entry level jobs until you die. Enjoy your hobbies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back