BoomBoom

Soon prison/psychwardmaxxing
Jan 16, 2023
They all abondened me now for my narcissistic behavior

No job no money no foid no drugs

Live is boring and meaningless

Based man
treadmill maxx to loose more weight, maybe apply as prisonguard idk

I EE maxxed 1 week before Christmas and fucked a tallfag spanish foid in czechia, but i was so confident while high on coke that i didnt sperged out after she said she is almost taller than me (5 10 in lifts)

They all abondened me now for my narcissistic behavior

No job no money no foid no drugs

Live is boring and meaningless
Paying $130/gram for coke in Europe when you can be paying $6/gram for it in Colombia or Peru is fucking stupid, and is prolly the reason why you are a loseer with no money left. Plenty of languid tropical brown girls to pick from over there as well, Colombia more than Peru. Of course, you have to be man enough to handle the brownoid jealousy and resentment over there, especially if you hit up the local hangouts and all the girls are looking at you. Brownoids hate being mogged by a gringo, but won't do shit if you are badass enough and show generosity to some solid beta allies, who will protect you from the others' machinations against you. Basically, the conquistador strategy. Latinos respect dominance and power plays, but readily take advantage of foolishness and weakness. Alone and uncertain, you will be on the defensive, but to properly slay with the local girls, you must be on the offensive.

Paying $130/gram for coke in Europe when you can be paying $6/gram for it in Colombia or Peru is fucking stupid, and is prolly the reason why you are a loseer with no money left. Plenty of languid tropical brown girls to pick from over there as well, Colombia more than Peru. Of course, you have to be man enough to handle the brownoid jealousy and resentment over there, especially if you hit up the local hangouts and all the girls are looking at you. Brownoids hate being mogged by a gringo, but won't do shit if you are badass enough and show generosity to some solid beta allies, who will protect you from the others' machinations against you. Basically, the conquistador strategy. Latinos respect dominance and power plays, but readily take advantage of foolishness and weakness. Alone and uncertain, you will be on the defensive, but to properly slay with the local girls, you must be on the offensive.
130 dollar are yo stupid i pay 50-80 at maxx

I dont go in latam cause i dont like their culture also i hate burgerlanders who are the most stupid people i ever met

130 dollar are yo stupid i pay 50-80 at maxx

I dont go in latam cause i dont like their culture also i hate burgerlanders who are the most stupid people i ever met
Seems the increase in coke production has driven down prices a lot. 2023 was a record-breaking year, now that coca cultivation is basically legalized. Of course, your Euro shit is 50% quinine or some other filler.

Who needs brains when you have wads of cash? Amerimutts all ape nigger behavior these days, they talk like niggers and text like niggers too. Wassup bro? Fr dawg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back