i dont get why i don't get girls

go marbs bruv. in countries where dark hair is the norm they like ginger hair eg: spain, latam

im either really ugly or autistic i dont know which one it is
When I was popular as a very young teen, I started resenting normies because I saw them for what they are, which are clout chasing conformist swine who'll do anything to elevate themselves. They'll betray you and even their family to get a leg up in society.

When I was popular as a very young teen, I started resenting normies because I saw them for what they are, which are clout chasing conformist swine who'll do anything to elevate themselves. They'll betray you and even their family to get a leg up in society.
That's life. One thing about being non-nt is that you can either fight it and end up an old man completely filled with regret about spinning your wheels trying to fit in, or you can embrace it and fuck hookers and die at 40 of heart disease from all the alcohol and fast food slop in SEA.

I'll take the latter any day, thank you very much.

That's life. One thing about being non-nt is that you can either fight it and end up an old man completely filled with regret about spinning your wheels trying to fit in, or you can embrace it and fuck hookers and die at 40 of heart disease from all the alcohol and fast food slop in SEA.

I'll take the latter any day, thank you very much.
That's a disgusting and fucked up way to live and end your life. It stinks of desperation and escapism.

No, you can’t just strug off the fact that a sizeable number of people are mildly sociopathic and that we live in a ponzi scheme system run by anglos and Jews. Most people are surviving and not thriving.

That's a disgusting and fucked up way to live and end your life. It stinks of desperation and escapism.

No, you can’t just strug off the fact that a sizeable number of people are mildly sociopathic and that we live in a pozi scheme system run by anglos and Jews. Most people are surviving and not thriving.
And given that I'm autistic and ugly......it's over for me so IDC Abt anybody else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back