Vent I don't care about quality of education

Africamaxxer

Aug 24, 2023
I'm looking for master degree in africa, I found master degree programs which is just 1300 usd per yer in 101 years old Ugandan university ,

Impregnate&escape is priceless.

Look for masters degree in EE countries, easy to fake and if you want:sneaky: bribe as well/

It's a fucking scam, Business Admin is worthless trash course; you can probs learn it all in 1 month.
Is it possible to get a master's degree in another field after completing a bachelor's degree in another department?

Is it possible to get a master's degree in another field after completing a bachelor's degree in another department?
I'm confused, what kind of education do you have so far? You can get those accelerated bachelors degree if you want. But note, most Uni degrees (except for top unis such as Harvard, Oxford) are stupid AF - you would be burning money, you are better of larping about it.

I'm confused, what kind of education do you have so far? You can get those accelerated bachelors degree if you want. But note, most Uni degrees (except for top unis such as Harvard, Oxford) are stupid AF - you would be burning money, you are better of larping about it.
I have bachelor's degree, burning money for visa extension in n*gresses impregnation country

have you faked degrees for yourself

Whats the point of visas, its not like they care about immigration since they let the entire 3rd world into the west

All geomaxxers deserve a free ldar life in shitter coomer countries, however they cuck u with gay visas and passports
not philippines

Whats the point of visas, its not like they care about immigration since they let the entire 3rd world into the west

All geomaxxers deserve a free ldar life in shitter coomer countries, however they cuck u with gay visas and passports
same shit for buying properties too, w*stern countries are really cuckold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back