Advice I don't care about existence of white race and future for white children

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Dec 11, 2023
lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
Why, when white female's don't care about me, so that after 5 years of daily swiping got no Tinder matches in my 99,9% white hopeless shithole country of lithuania (separatist part of Russia). In China getting some matches with cute chronologically (I identify as transage) twice younger 18-22yo girls

Asian gfwaifu

Much better to be "race traitor" with cute chinkies, than to sacrifice own honor and happyness by marrying old and ugly white femoid just for some unworthy shit like "survival of white race"

When it's your travel to east asia scheduled?
If you care about white race so much, then go and find me white waifu. I no asian fetishist, accdept waifu any race, and white from same place would be even easier option, no travelling required, no learning other languages. Just needs be cute and of culture kemono friend. Now go find me white kemonowaifu of culture

Same I don’t want children. Maybe I will in 10 years but not today.

If you care about white race so much, then go and find me white waifu. I no asian fetishist, accdept waifu any race, and white from same place would be even easier option, no travelling required, no learning other languages. Just needs be cute and of culture kemono friend. Now go find me white kemonowaifu of culture
I don't like east asians is because their very upturned eyes make them look evil, i also don't like sentient beings, so i'm not interested in them, to me it's just natural to want to get a caucasoid android robot and not a mongoloid android robot, it's like it's embed inside me, it's like my is brain programmed to only want them.

I don't know why but i just want a white android over an east asian android, read this thread to know that we will have android robots in 2032:

Also see this one, it explains why female hypergamy and male love shyness increased:

Last edited:
I don't like east asians is because their upturned eyes make them look evil, i also don't like sentient beings, so i'm not interested in them, to me it's just natural to want to get a caucasoid android robot and not a mongoloid android robot, it's like it's embed inside me, it's like my brain programmed to only want them.

I don't know why but i just want a white android over an east asian android, read this thread to know that we will have android robots in 2032:

Also see this one, it explains why female hypergamy and male love shyness increased:
It probably has to do with me looking at myself in the mirror or looking at my mother when i was young, or something like that. Or maybe my mind just knows they look better.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back