I cant wait to leave

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
The anonymity of traveling is something I love. It's so freeing booking a flight and leaving behind everything. The world you once knew is long gone and you're now in uncharted territory. Its truly liberating.

I'm quiting my job next week. I've worked for the same company for 8 years and I'm now giving them the finger. I've been preparing for this moment for years. I now have everything in order, my health, hair, money, clothing, latest laptop and phones, improved mental state and confidence, etc. I will be victorious in my travels and will have some very fine memories, well I hope.

I may be gone for a very long time. I don't intend on no 6 month trip. That's too short.

The anonymity of traveling is something I love. It's so freeing booking a flight and leaving behind everything. The world you once knew is long gone and you're now in uncharted territory. Its truly liberating.

I'm quiting my job next week. I've worked for the same company for 8 years and I'm now giving them the finger. I've been preparing for this moment for years. I now have everything in order, my health, hair, money, clothing, latest laptop and phones, improved mental state and confidence, etc. I will be victorious in my travels and will have some very fine memories, well I hope.

I may be gone for a very long time. I don't intend on no 6 month trip. That's too short.
Ricecel larp #626272728

i change extremely when im abroad its because of how people respond to me
in europe im rat faced skinny son of bastard in asia my (quoting) "high nose is perfect" same for eyes and V face i hear this from every girl i sleep with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back