I cant even play guitar

BoomBoom

Soon prison/psychwardmaxxing
Jan 16, 2023
I am so stupid my braincels are so fried i cant concentrate more than 2 minits on a how to play guitar video

I used to start learning 10y ago and i cant even play one full songs cause i always give up after few days and after years i try again, or after some guitar lesson its so over i even have a 2k Gibson

Does anyone have zero talent in anything

The only thing i am good so far is fucking up my life and getting rejected by EVERYONE

Does anyone have zero talent in anything

The only thing i am good so far is fucking up my life and getting rejected by EVERYONE
Fuck, dude. I feel this so hard tbh. I’m just glad to know I’m not alone. I think it’s a major incel trait. The few times I talk to other people I realize I am a lot more knowledgeable generally speaking about a lot of different things but I have never really had my “own thing” or talent I’m great at. Jack of all trades, master of none.
I found this video in the past year and I resonated with it heavily.

Tbh, I think my brain has been fried from social isolation, incel life, trauma, chronic stress, poor health (physical and mental) and quick dopamine like YouTube shorts. It’s all just compounded on itself and made everything worse progressively. This is what outcast virgin / hikikomori life is all about. Falling into the endless abyss. The anime “Welcome to the NHK” is great at portraying it even if parts of it are idealistic.

I cope by making YouTube videos when I have the motivation but I hope one day I will be able to get my mental health better at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back