Vent I can't compete in the West

D

Deleted member 162

I keep thinking maybe if I do all these cope surgeries and roids. I will ascend and be okay in the west. It's literally impossible to ascend from incel to a Chad. Why is the west so fucking competitive? I literally can't compete as a recessed manlet with a shitty frame and wrists.

I think I just have to accept that im genetic trash and that it never began for me. The best plan is for me is to find a way to make money and live long term at SEA.

I might marry a SEA FOID and just try to cope with my failure of a life. I'm not interested in having children because they will turn out as a Manlet Hapa Framecel.

That's not that bad, if you have a recessed chin that can likely be fixed with a genioplasty. In Canada the government even pays for bimax and genioplasty surgeries because it impairs breathing.

But yeah I would look into seamaxxing because it will probably be a better life for you.

Hapa's in places like the Phillipines are higher status than the locals so it's not like they will be incel either.

That's not that bad, if you have a recessed chin that can likely be fixed with a genioplasty. In Canada the government even pays for bimax and genioplasty surgeries because it impairs breathing.

But yeah I would look into seamaxxing because it will probably be a better life for you.

Hapa's in places like the Phillipines are higher status than the locals so it's not like they will be incel either.
Yeah I guess I could lift fraud to 180cm+, But my whole face is recessed I need lefort 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back