i’m moving to shanghai

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
shanghai was the last city i wanted to visit for places in china i want to live. the other 2 front candidates are chengdu and guangzhou

no blacks unlike guangzhou. but food in guangzhou is better easily

more competitive lifestyle compared to chengdu. i feel if i move there ill just fall into another bangkok trap. weather better in chengdu tho

bit more expensive but whatever, that’s the price to pay to live in a city with 25+ million people

i’ve been riding around bikes at night when the sun isn’t out to find out where i want to live, and have settled on an area near fuxing park

it’s settled then!
IMG 7890IMG 7839IMG 7832IMG 7835IMG 7635

This area looks nice. How much would rent cost and how polluted is the air.

It’s not that complicated, I could’ve saved you 6 months or whatever it took you to travel round this country and told you Shanghai has the best QOL in china, why do you think that’s where all the rich Chinese move to.

Any time anyone wants to find the best place to live in a country, the easiest way is to look where all the wealthiest smartest people relocate to

Also how is Chengdu’s weather better than Shanghai?

It’s not that complicated, I could’ve saved you 6 months or whatever it took you to travel round this country and told you Shanghai has the best QOL in china, why do you think that’s where all the rich Chinese move to.

Any time anyone wants to find the best place to live in a country, the easiest way is to look where all the wealthiest smartest people relocate to
the point of geomaxxing is to find the best value for money.

otherwise you could just move to tokyo or singapore and throw cash around in rooftop clubs. it's fun and girls will love it!

yeah and another big point is choosing the perfect city for you
i hate Bali and Dubai, but for certain type of people those 2 destinations are the best in the world
everyone is different, know what you like, do your research around that and try the locations

I really regretted not visiting Shanghai when I lived in China.

I had western Asian friends who lived there who did well with the European girls who lived in Shanghai at that time. Would have been awesome to live there if it wasn't for my business.

Is chengdu the best spot in China for wives? I keep hearing good things about it for those willing to learn a bit and take more time.

View attachment 7373
Would u fuck this alien tier korean girl I just saw on tandem
no
Why doesn't asian girls shave their pussys? Not as groomed as European girls or do they think guys prefer it?
asian people’s personal hygiene in general is pretty bad

truly i say if you ever come to china, you will discover a new smell of people, the chinaman smell

and i say that in a negative way. it smells disgusting

i’m fair and balanced when it comes to critiquing countries. and chinese people stink the most out of all east asians

the point of geomaxxing is to find the best value for money.

otherwise you could just move to tokyo or singapore and throw cash around in rooftop clubs. it's fun and girls will love it!
Nobody’s talking about geomaxxing to New York or Paris or Singapore.

Please tell me @Marco Pumpo which city have you been in exactly that’s a large enough city to meet girls with a good QOL that is a hidden secret that the locals don’t know about, please enlighten me

Tokyo or japan isn’t expensive at all and is unironically a good option. But people don’t go there because they don’t worship white people the same way poor impoverished 3rd SEA countries who need the white man’s tourists dollars to feed there families do.

The point is, if you’re going to a country that’s not first world and you want a decent QOL and are trying to meet women, it can’t be a small city because limited options so it has to be one of the biggest cities in the country.

You think you’re going to find a large enough city that’s got great value for money that the locals of the country don’t know about? JFL at that idea.

In Thailand people go to Bangkok or Chang Mai, or Phuket, the biggest cities and also where wealthy thais live. Bro I’ve been to smaller cities with better value and QOL in Thailand (my favourite city in Thailand is actually in this category) but the problem is it’s very small and more retirees so it’s next to impossible to meet attractive girls who aren’t old.

It’s a great option to go with your gf or wife for sure but I’m making this post because 99.9% of people on this forum are travelling for pussy so this city of 30,000 people is just not going to cut it.

Most popular cities to geomaxx by country are:

Vietnam is Da Nang, Hà Nội, Ho Chi Minh City

Indonesia is Bali or Jakarta

Philippines is only Manila or maybe Cebu… wonder why? Because it’s there the only cities with a QOL that most westerners could tolerate

Guess which cities in these countries the wealthiest smartest people also live.. Do you see the theme here? I could go on and on

Please tell me @Marco Pumpo which city have you been in exactly that’s a large enough city to meet girls with a good QOL that is a hidden secret that the locals don’t know about, please enlighten me

Tokyo or japan isn’t expensive at all and is unironically a good option. But people don’t go there because they don’t worship white people the same way poor impoverished 3rd SEA countries who need the white man’s tourists dollars to feed there families do.

The point is, if you’re going to a country that’s not first world and you want a decent QOL and are trying to meet women, it can’t be a small city because limited options so it has to be one of the biggest cities in the country.

You think you’re going to find a large enough city that’s got great value for money that the locals of the country don’t know about? JFL at that idea.

In Thailand people go to Bangkok or Chang Mai, or Phuket, the biggest cities and also where wealthy thais live. Bro I’ve been to smaller cities with better value and QOL in Thailand (my favourite city in Thailand is actually in this category) but the problem is it’s very small and more retirees so it’s next to impossible to meet attractive girls who aren’t old.

It’s a great option to go with your gf or wife for sure but I’m making this post because 99.9% of people on this forum are travelling for pussy so this city of 30,000 people is just not going to cut it.

Philippines is only Manila or maybe Cebu… wonder why? Because it’s there the only cities with a QOL that most westerners could tolerate

Guess which cities in these countries the wealthiest smartest people also live.. Do you see the theme here? I could go on and on
not the same case for china because there’s countless cities with millions of people that nobody really knows about

not the same case for china because there’s countless cities with millions of people that nobody really knows about
My point is wealthy Chinese people know about these cities, they know way more then you do about these cities.

And they choose not to live there for reasons you don’t know yet.

I know you like to explore and that’s dope, but as far as living and settling down for a while that’s what I’m talking about.

Tokyo is very expensive if you compare it to a similar lifestyle in SEA. Go search the prices of big condos in the center of Tokyo, cabs, luxury restaurants, top clubs...
you wont impress anyone in Tokyo with less than 10k$ month

My point is wealthy Chinese people know about these cities, they know way more then you do about these cities.

And they choose not to live there for reasons you don’t know yet.

I know you like to explore and that’s dope, but as far as living and settling down for a while that’s what I’m talking about.
most people live where their job or family is
+ you need to consider the big cultural differences, i doubt a western guy would value the same thing as a local

Tokyo is very expensive if you compare it to a similar lifestyle in SEA. Go search the prices of big condos in the center of Tokyo, cabs, luxury restaurants, top clubs...
you wont impress anyone in Tokyo with less than 10k$ month
Of course if you compare it to 3rd world SEA it is more expensive but if your making USD it’s more then affordable, ya dude renting a “big condo in the centre of Tokyo” is obviously not an intelligent thing to do.

How about renting a place in Kanagawa prefecture or a surrounding area… it’s more then affordable.

And I try not on “impress people” with my money. That’s how you find gold diggers.
You can find delicious food in Tokyo for very cheap, this is how I can tell you’ve never been but yet you’re on here giving people advice about japan. JFL

most people live where their job or family is
+ you need to consider the big cultural differences, i doubt a western guy would value the same thing as a local

Ya dude most people people live in these areas for work, and these are what create the big cities. Big cities are what you need if you want enough options to find girls.

Of course if you compare it to 3rd world SEA it is more expensive but if your making USD it’s more then affordable, ya dude renting a “big condo in the centre of Tokyo” is obviously not an intelligent thing to do.

How about renting a place in Kanagawa prefecture or a surrounding area… it’s more then affordable.

And I try not on “impress people” with my money. That’s how you find gold diggers.
You can find delicious food in Tokyo for very cheap, this is how I can tell you’ve never been but yet you’re on here giving people advice about japan. JFL
where did i say you need to spend a lot of money?
im saying if you compare the lifestyle in SEA vs Tokyo, it's way more expensive
im aware you can have delicious bowls of ramen at 4$ but if you want to afford the top places, like you could in SEA, a good omakase can be 200-300$ per person

it will surprise you but only a few t1 countries have high enough salaries to afford comfortable life in tokyo
even salaries in south and eastern europe are not high enough

Ya dude most people people live in these areas for work, and these are what create the big cities. Big cities are what you need if you want enough options to find girls.
why do you need a big city?
theres plenty of +100k pop that are perfect place to live as long as you work remotely

Lol can you imagine “god guys I’ve been alone so long but I finally found the secret! My flights booked- I’m geomaxxing to New York city! Wish me luck!” Ahahahah

where did i say you need to spend a lot of money?
im saying if you compare the lifestyle in SEA vs Tokyo, it's way more expensive
im aware you can have delicious bowls of ramen at 4$ but if you want to afford the top places, like you could in SEA, a good omakase can be 200-300$ per person
You talked about needing $120,000 a year otherwise you won’t impress anyone in Tokyo.

Yes Japan is more expensive then the third world but it’s a great option for people who want good value for money.

And I mainly mention larger cities as there are more girls and more stuff to do which is important for lots of guys here.

good

keep busy so you will never find the best place in the world
i found it already but im not talking about it or try to gatekeep, its the land of freedom and opportunity, land of 100 matches an hour, where jbw is national law

i already know

now back to work, serf. you dam near pushing 30
contract work finished for now, made some money for scratching my balls in bed
now ill work on my sideproject that gives me another 2k a month for now with potential to make millions but you know its ai related so i will not elaborate on that considering education level of people reading this

contract work finished for now, made some money for scratching my balls in bed
now ill work on my sideproject that gives me another 2k a month for now with potential to make millions but you know its ai related so i will not elaborate on that considering education level of people reading this
You have no job? Yikes. No wonder you were begging me for the online job method LOL

I'm proud of you for coming back to your old thread instead of opening a new one. Here's your reward:
⭐

Me too, now spit out your AI biz idea.
not an idea, working product. its bigger than i expected already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back