i’m moving to china to learn mandarin

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
and then i’ll take pics in chinese traditional clothes like these foreigners and build a life there

hopefully i’m not accused of being a spy if ww3 starts

IMG 8253

www.chinesescholarshipcouncil.com

PRCmaxxing is the future. Escape pussy prison by pledging allegiance to Xi jinping and the communist party. If you are white and a top scientist they will give you a research job and government appointed girlfriend.

This CS professor AI speech expert from Carnegie Mellon got cancelled by woke and then moved to China to work as an executive in Huawei AI.

www.chinesescholarshipcouncil.com

PRCmaxxing is the future. Escape pussy prison by pledging allegiance to Xi jinping and the communist party. If you are white and a top scientist they will give you a research job and government appointed girlfriend.

This CS professor AI speech expert from Carnegie Mellon got cancelled by woke and then moved to China to work as an executive in Huawei AI.
don’t think i’d marry a chinese girl tbh. too different of culture and can’t relate

i’ll just fuck around with chinese girls while studying there and improving my language then settle for a girl from philippines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back