Advice How to statistically maximize the number of girls who will convert from a MATCH into a DATE

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

how to statistically maximize the amount of dates you get from dating apps:

imagine this.

you match with 100 girls on tinder.(below are estimates)

40% will NEVER meet you - because accidental swipe, they get taken, a chadlite has her attention, they stop using the app, they realize they dont like you etc...

58% will go on a date with you.. but LATER

2% will go on a date with you NOW, straight away

So to maximize the amount of dates you get.

At the start, you need to ask for a date within the first 10 or so messages.

This will help you capture the 2% (1 in 50) that will go on a date with you NOW

Then the rest of them that say no to the date, you can work on them and build trust etc until they go on a date with you

but if you didnt ask EVERYONE to go on a date with you, you wont be able to find the 2% that will meet right NOW.

then theres a checklist strategy of getting girls to know, like, and trust you enough to go on a date with you

that is what im mastering right now

Very unlikely a woman will agree to this unless you're extremely good-looking. I believe that you need to build trust whilst not stagnating the conversation. Building up the tempo of the conversation through voice messages and then video calls should work to achieve this.

Very unlikely a woman will agree to this unless you're extremely good-looking. I believe that you need to build trust whilst not stagnating the conversation. Building up the tempo of the conversation through voice messages and then video calls should work to achieve this.
yea its unlikely, thats why i said 1 in 50. or maybe 1 in 100 or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back