how to respond to filipina girl?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
i took your advice @Friar Tuck and told this girl when i’m coming now what do i say?

it was fast i set my location there and in 2 seconds got a match
IMG 8540

yea tell her about a guy on a forum called geomax.me paid money to fuck the air

i took your advice @Friar Tuck and told this girl when i’m coming now what do i say?

it was fast i set my location there and in 2 seconds got a match
View attachment 3699
Well done.

She might want to meet you in a public place or something for first time.

Or you could just say she can come to your place after some food and watch a movie.

If she agrees to come to your condo or hotel room that means you are definitely getting pussy.

If she's into you, she'll make everything easy.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

niggas flying thousands of kms across the world just to end up literally not being able to utter a single word. mirin social skills

what is basic opening i’m autistic
Say something like you're coming to Philippines soon and it's your first time lol.

If it's not your first time, they'll probably ask what you did there the last time. Loads of annoying bullshit.

You can get fairly to the point with pinas.

You're there on holiday. You love the country. You plan to stay long term. So do you want to meet? That's it.

Say something like you're coming to Philippines soon and it's your first time lol.

If it's not your first time, they'll probably ask what you did there the last time. Loads of annoying bullshit.

You can get fairly to the point with pinas.

You're there on holiday. You love the country. You plan to stay long term. So do you want to meet? That's it.
i asked for her ig and she said this bs

should i even bother texting her or just move on? i feel like she’s not giving it to me cuz she has 5 kids or something

IMG 8544

i asked for her ig and she said this bs

should i even bother texting her or just move on? i feel like she’s not giving it to me cuz she has 5 kids or something

View attachment 3702
If she's single mom, then you can do better.

This is Philippines.

There will always be another foid and better option.

Is she hot? If you really like her, then maybe talk for a bit.

no way ure white dude
girls asking my ugly white ass out and paying for my dinner just to lick my dick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back