How to gain the ability to text tinder girls?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
All I say is hey then they say hii then I don’t respond. Wtf am I supposed to say?

hmm man i never did dating app i would just say like hi then how are you doing then just say like what u like doing ur free time then wanna meet and shit like that

If you look good enough it doesn't matter what you say. You can talk like retard and will write you multiple sentences in each message.
Got this today when sent shirtless pic lol

hmm man i never did dating app i would just say like hi then how are you doing then just say like what u like doing ur free time then wanna meet and shit like that
I will test this right now. I have plenty of girls I don’t ever respond to anyways so let’s see if it works.

Women having too many options is reason they don't respond because there are multiple same people like you. I have old acc and barely use it because there are too many options, you get overwhelmed and rather meet someone irl. You just can't hold conversation with hundreds of people

Women having too many options is reason they don't respond because there are multiple same people like you. I have old acc and barely use it because there are too many options, you get overwhelmed and rather meet someone irl. You just can't hold conversation with hundreds of people
View attachment 5767
True. Maybe I should warzonemax like @geomaxer suggests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back