How to find the best places to work from?

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
I want to work from somewhere with like a nice cafe or pub to get food and have a nice view

How do u find these places?

I googled pubs with nice views and none came up

Some rooftop bar/restaurants looked good but I think a bar isn't where ur meant to sit on a laptop all day like an autist

Any ideas?

go outside and look for them..? actually i remember there were cringe digital nomad sites made for this thing i dont remember the name though

work from home idiot
wfh iz the bezt
I can play guitar, smoke weed , insult people and pozt and inzult cuclkz here

and you get paid $300 which is the minimum wage in mexico
i work for 911 from home ez cuck

i just dedicate my time to smoke weed, work from home, practice guitar, go swimming , go surfing and fucking bitchezzzzzz

mexicans get cucked so hard by whites

how much do u earn btw?
i live in third world hell

I basically get paid usa wage and i live with latino prices here so I am able to fund all my copez and my healthy diet

i live in third world hell

I basically get paid usa wage and i live with latino prices here so I am able to fund all my copez and my healthy diet
i hear all meat in colombia is grass fed is that true
also u still have internet in third world countries so u can earn first world wage
third world iq maybe

also u still have internet in third world countries so u can earn first world wage
third world iq maybe
no idea about cokeombia

i work for 911 and amerifat clinicz from my third world houze

third world iq maybe
US companies outsource work to 3rd countries not because there are better workers but because it's way cheaper. No US company will pay you same wage they pay americans. There is also no shortage of workers, so why the fuck would pay some indian US wage?

US companies outsource work to 3rd countries not because there are better workers but because it's way cheaper. No US company will pay you same wage they pay americans. There is also no shortage of workers, so why the fuck would pay some indian US wage?

View attachment drug.mp4
secret iz

take 1/10 of my thirdworldcel wage, buy weed and sell it in one sitting to american and european foreingerz only, i rip them off ez

Yeah all third worlders think Americans will pay them first world wage they're so delusional

Like bro the only reason they're hiring u is cos ur cheap af

If we wanted quality or a brain we would hire a straight white male

you dont have to work for a company to make money

Yeah all third worlders think Americans will pay them first world wage they're so delusional

thatz why none of them are getting hired , and why there are white expats existing.

You ever noticed when you go to 3rd world shithole nothing is working? Like everything is broken all the time. These niggers can't make things right because they don't have white genes

You ever noticed when you go to 3rd world shithole nothing is working? Like everything is broken all the time. These niggers can't make things right because they don't have white genes
imagine having balding in your genez jfl

Very low probability. Majority of business fail. Every faggot said "I will make my own business" and failed. You sound like these get rich quick scamming faggots
ok... a 'business' is very broad.. u can sell a skill, teach a language. im not talking about some gay shit like dropshipping jfl.
every faggot fails because they have no skills and think they can get rich dropshipping or some abstract idea like this

ok... a 'business' is very broad.. u can sell a skill, teach a language. im not talking about some gay shit like dropshipping jfl.
every faggot fails because they have no skills and think they can get rich dropshipping or some abstract idea like this
Okay, I thought you were talking about good money. Of course you could make side money. But there is reason most people work normal jobs. Like for example, best software engineers still work for companies. You won't ever hear how some dude like John Carmack is freelancing jfl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back