Geomax How to find good accommodation in the Philippines?

BallaBoy

Yellow fever patient
Nov 11, 2023
I checked Airbnb but the accommodation costs are ouuuutrageous if you compare them to the local economy.

I just want some casual middle-class home like this, but 5000€ is like WTF? Doesn't the average nigga in Manilla earn like 50 bucks and a hamburger monthly?

I'm willing to pay 1000€ per month for such accommodation, not ONE penny more.

not only that you are young. just get pina roommates and youll pay like 50 dollars a month on rent while. you fuck all of them.

not only that you are young. just get pina roommates and youll pay like 50 dollars a month on rent while. you fuck all of them.
Sounds like a cool idea, but I don't wanna get robbed (like passport bros get robbed in Medellin).
Is that a risk in the Philippines?

that area isnt as good it depends what you are looking for
I'm just looking for a house that isn't disgusting, tbh.
That girls will be impressed by n shi.

Am I better off going with some hotel since I'm prolly not gonna be for longer than 6 months?

I'm just looking for a house that isn't disgusting, tbh.
That girls will be impressed by n shi.

Am I better off going with some hotel since I'm prolly not gonna be for longer than 6 months?
these girls live in shacks and huts theyd be happy living in a 2 star motel even.

these girls live in shacks and huts theyd be happy living in a 2 star motel even.
I don't wanna be sleeping with roaches tho, and I don't wanna seem like I belong to the working-class.
They are attracted to aristocrats right, that's where the whole white skin shi comes from right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back